Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello My Brethren

Hello. I am a very avid RPer and i wish to participate in some RP. SOMEONE LET ME RP ITs BEEN SO LONG I NEED THIS. *ahem* I have just made this account and i wish to RP soon. I like fantasy setting where magic is used usually. i also prefer being the guy no one wants to. For example, the human instead of the elf. The villian instead of the Hero. The Shopkeeper instead of the Adventurer. Its strange i know but i find it riveting when you get to change the course of an entire RP setting through indirect roles. Well, i hope to be incorporated into an RP soon.

(._.)/ yay RP!
Welcome to the site, fella~
If you have any questions about things feel free to ask away :3

I wish you luck on hunting some RP to join~
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!
Curious! You seem like an interesting person. Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

Aside from your love of RP, do you have any other hobbies that you like?

If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask us! We're happy to help!
Skyrus626 Topic Starter

Well i do like to sit in trees and pretend i'm an owl, sitting on branches and eyeing up potential prey for my consumption. As is the circle of life. All joking aside though, i'm a very lucrative outdoors person. I enjoy to go out into forests and explore the landscape. I also enjoy eating food. Food is good therefore i wish to consume it. Sorry i am a bit sarcastic....
Welcome to RPR! I too find those smaller roles to be very interesting! I hope you're enjoying the site so far, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, we love helping out our new members :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I'm glad to hear that you're interested in roles other than main characters for roleplay! It definitely helps roleplays be spiced up more!
Hi! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you find many great RPs soon - it's always nice to see someone willing to play the villain or other less popular characters :) I actually think they can be made really interesting.

In case you haven't come across the thread yet, if you ever make a character profile for a villain, you can advertise them here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10472
They also have a group you could enter!
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! With your interests, I have no doubt you will find a very good niche and find many people to RP with :3
Neapolitan

Hi there! I'm new here myself, so it's good to see some other people who have recently joined. I hope you have an awesome time here!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you've been enjoying your say here! ^-^ Your character choice will definitely spark interest so you'll find partners in no time :P.
Kim Site Admin

Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome all the same! Have you found some RPs to join by now? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello My Brethren

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus