Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Trapped in the lab of Professor Usagi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon)

You wake up in a cold dark metal room with a large metal door and a small cot in the corner of the room as a large tv screen slides down from a small panel in the ceiling. The screen jolts to life with a small burst to static as a small white rabbit wearing glasses and a scientist's lab coat was seen smiling evilly down at you.
"Hello there friend, I'm so glad you decided to volunteer for my new experimentation process. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here for as long as you can survive." The rabbit laughs manically as the video cuts off leaving you all alone in the dark room
What will you do next?

-This is a small Rp for my character Professor Usagi. [One Player Required] Please don't godmod or use magic. This Rp will mostly focus on your character escaping the lab and trying to defeat a mad scientist who wants to experiment on you.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This seems interesting. Would you be cool with an Alien being in the rp?
I have two characters that might interest you for this.
Both are science experiments but very different.
First one is Kuro Sakuranbo, a girl that was created form scratch, literally every cell in her body was made to not have any previous linage. She is a mixture of various animals in the feline, canine, and reptilian kingdoms that make up about 60% of her DNA while the other 40% is human. She is known to have the most dominant genes in her is feline and human, both being an even 40%. She escaped at the age of 13 form her master, Wang Sakuranbo after she was almost killed by her "mother" and his wife and realizing that he was going to use her to be a weapon of mass destruction. She has yet to be caught again by him and her unique features that were caused by the experiments have given a rise in the demand for her return to her master before another person can get their hands on her or before she turns 18 and becomes a legal adult.

The other is Casey Smith(under three witches plus one). She is an odd experiment. She had generous amounts of DNA form domestic house cats and brown recluses infused into her DNA strand. Instead of changing her full physical appearance, her body created a way to make her shift in forms of each creature. Each form she takes, she has noticeable differences form that of a human. She has longer canines and and it seemed that the hair that grows on her arms and legs seem thicker than that of a normal teenage girl even though she tries to shave it all off daily.
Prof Usagi (played by MagicRaccoon) Topic Starter

0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T wrote:
This seems interesting. Would you be cool with an Alien being in the rp?
Yeah I'd be perfectly ok with that!

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
I have two characters that might interest you for this.
Both are science experiments but very different.
First one is Kuro Sakuranbo, a girl that was created form scratch, literally every cell in her body was made to not have any previous linage. She is a mixture of various animals in the feline, canine, and reptilian kingdoms that make up about 60% of her DNA while the other 40% is human. She is known to have the most dominant genes in her is feline and human, both being an even 40%. She escaped at the age of 13 form her master, Wang Sakuranbo after she was almost killed by her "mother" and his wife and realizing that he was going to use her to be a weapon of mass destruction. She has yet to be caught again by him and her unique features that were caused by the experiments have given a rise in the demand for her return to her master before another person can get their hands on her or before she turns 18 and becomes a legal adult.

The other is Casey Smith(under three witches plus one). She is an odd experiment. She had generous amounts of DNA form domestic house cats and brown recluses infused into her DNA strand. Instead of changing her full physical appearance, her body created a way to make her shift in forms of each creature. Each form she takes, she has noticeable differences form that of a human. She has longer canines and and it seemed that the hair that grows on her arms and legs seem thicker than that of a normal teenage girl even though she tries to shave it all off daily.

They both sound perfectly interesting
Ok, do you wanna discuss this further in PMs?

Sure that would be perfect

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Trapped in the lab of Professor Usagi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus