Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A New Dawn

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"Anything interesting?" Fal asks wandering over. He sees the bat. "Oh a baseball bat? Well it's not rubble so I guess it's something."
"Alright, well, only one way to see if this'll be of any help. Traxton said. He reached down and grabbed onto the bat. With a flash, the basement was back to the way it was built. Shelves were up with several different kinds of boxes. Traxton heard a scream from upstairs and heard someone come down the stairs. A Woman came down to the basement. She had blonde hair which was pulled into a bun. Surprisingly, she only wore a towel. Traxton recognized the woman, named Sam, from some video interviews he and Fal had watched, but they'd never had the chance to find her and interview her themselves. Sam quickly found a spot to hide.

Not long after Sam came down, a man came down as well. He was wearing a pair of over-alls over a denim button up shirt, with a longsleeved shirt beneath it. He wore a pair of working gloves and boots. Concealing his face was a white mask that had exposed gums and teeth and black eyes. The man looked through the basement for a while, before Sam came out of her hiding space, with the baseball bat. She attacked the man with it before running through another door in the basement. Once she was gone, Traxton came back to reality.

Fal was standing next to Traxton helping him stand.
"You ok? You went weak in the legs and nearly fell." He says examining the bat which Traxton held loosely. "So what did you see? You looked a little startled? Like usual." Fal jokes about your abilities.
"I saw that girl, Sam, running from some guy in a mask. I'd bet ya he's the psycho some of the others mentioned." Traxton added.

"Are you sure? We know your 'visions' occasionally blend facts with your own imagination. What else did you see? Anything which could hint at what they did? Or how this bat was involved?" Fal says a bit skeptical and wanting to be sure his vision was one hundred percent.
"What ever the context was t was that Sam girl running from a dude in a mask." Traxton said as he regained his composure.

"Well it's something. It proves there was someone else up there with them. But with all this rubble its hard to tell why, how or who it was." Fal sighs. "Apparently that Sam girl wanted this place explored with armed personal. Wonder why she said that about a Psycho? She was suggesting fire for some reason. Some other guy was up here too they said. But they sounded convinced it wasn't the Psycho." Fal says his thoughts aloud.
"Well, hey. Bears live up here. Plus with how cold it gets I'd believe someone might need a flame thrower to be able to properly navigate the area." Traxton said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "do you remember if they described the guy that was up here with them?" Traxton asked.

"They basically said some old guy who saved them. Nothing much more." Fal says leaning against a poll. "But from the sounds of it he died up here."
"Hmmm...." Traxton thought. He looked around the room. Save for the baseball bat and rubble, there wasn't anything else to inspect or search for. "Let's get out of here. See what else there is around the place." Traxton said.

As Fal wandered up he stopped as they got up and looked into the forest. His eyes were tightened as if examining the trees. "Ever get the feeling you're being watched?" He asks.
"Dude, I speak to ghosts for a living. I've pretty much gotten used to that feeling. Why?" Traxton asked climbing up as well. He scanned the trees as well. He got a brief glimpse of somethign, but in an instant it was gone. "Did you see that over there?" Traxton asked, pointing in the direction of the thing he saw

Fal wanders a bit closer and looks into the trees. Pulling up a small piece of wood he tosses it at the tree. The impact shakes some snow and the cause of the sound emerges. Several crows fly out and scatter to another tree. "What do you know. A murder." Fal laughs at his own joke.
"Huh." Traxton said, watching the Crows. "Alright, so where should we check next?" Traxton asked

"I'm thinking that sanatorium. From what maps show its about a half an hour walk. I bet if we can find anything that'll be a good place to look."
"Oh boy! Old Decrepit sanatoriums!" Traxton said with mock enthusiasm. "Wanna round up a school bus of kids and take 'em on an emotionaly scarring field trip?" He added.

"Well if you avoid touching things you won't have potentially crippling visions to render you a mental wreck. Again." He says joking. "One thing which still doesn't add up though. I've seen no evidence of these monsters they spoke off. They all seemed prominent they were out here. But apparently all destroyed. Love it when all evidence burns up."
"I wouldn't worry about the monsters they mentioned too much." Traxton said. "If we understand that vision I saw chances are these 'monsters' were just people in costumes." Traxton said. "And honestly, less worried about that visions I might see there, I'm worried about what ghosts'd be there. Mental Asylums are always haunted by pretty angry and nasty ghosts." Traxton said as they headed off to get to the asylum.

"Oh goodie now all we need is a dog and a bunch of teenagers and we can solve this mystery." Fal jokes. "I don't envy you for those visions. Hopefully what we find isn't too bad. If we head up there now we can be back here and heading off the mountain before dark. I personally would prefer not to be here in the dark." He says as the two begin to head up the mountain to the sanatorium.
"Agreed." Traxton said. It took a while, but the pair arrived at the Sanitorium. As expected, the old building was decrepit. The doors were wide open and had what looked like scratches on them. "Huh... May Freddy Kreuger was here?" Traxton joked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A New Dawn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus