Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyo~!

Hello Denizen's of Roleplay Rep!
My Name's Matt, and I have only just returned to this site after what must of been a two year hiatus(Or close to), truthfully, I had forgotten about the site until recently when my cravings for Roleplay returned. It's been so long and so much has changed in the past couple of years that I may as well introduce myself all over again.

As previously stated, My name's Matt and I am from New Zealand. I am Nineteen years old but will be twenty in twenty five days so for lazyness sake, We shall just round that to Twenty and say I am a full fledged 'adult' -- Still not too sure what that means yet.

I've been roleplaying for what is coming up on seven years now (Now I feel old), I first started off on Facebook and remained on there for years. I left there though after the roleplay kind of evolved into an out of character reality show where everyone competed for who had the crappier life.

I never really got too active on sites like this, so this is a first essentially, despite lurking here in the shadows for a long time, Haha.

As for my favourite type of roleplay? Ooh. To be totally honest here, I don't mind any and am open to nearly everything. My personal favourites vary with mood, but for the most part, I love Adventure, Action and Dark Fantasy. I will make a small note here, I don't really roleplay Romance for a couple of reasons. My reasons are as follows:
    My girlfriend does not approve of me roleplaying romance with anyone asides from her and for the sake of me staying in her good books and her not trying to murder you, We'll take a pass with the romance :D

Also, I am a major fan of tragic romance. So even if we were to roleplay romance, don't expect it would be happy in the slightest. :D

But that about wraps it up, Feel free to message me if you're interested in roleplaying or even just chatting! And I will state here, I am a Law Student, so my schedule goes from being totally free to drowning in assignments!

Otherwise,
Peace!
Asroc

Hey hey there!

I feel you on FB RP. It went down the tubes.
Welcome back to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! So glad to have you back and in want of creative roleplay again. I feel you on being a student and being busy one second and free the next :3. I am glad you appreciate your girlfriend's boundaries, and I also love the idea of a tragic romance but also a hopeless romantic XD please enjoy your day and have fun!
Welcome back! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back to the site! Pleasure to see you here again! :D
Welcome back! Hope you stick around and find some awesome new RPs! :D
Hello! Welcome back to RPR! The community is so very friendly, and it has only been improving! I hope you enjoy your time here! ^.^
Markifan02

Well hello Matt... And welcome back!
Welcome back to RPR! I don't believe we've met, so it's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light or whatever name you like!

You're a Law Student? That sounds fascinating! Tell me, is it as hard as everyone else says it is? I've always been curious about what it takes to be a lawyer or work in the field. (Though this is coming from a Graphic Design grad. xD)

Anyway, if you need help readjusting to everything, let us know! We're still as friendly as before, if not even friendlier! Hope to see you around!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back to the site, Matt! I think I remember your name in passing (maybe random browsing?) and I hope we'll all get the chance to know you better this time around. :)
Joji Topic Starter

Oh god, Thank you everybody for the warm welcome! I hope to get to know you all!

@Lotus, Haha, Well, It's not so much of the degree being hard, It's more the fact you have to be so so so so so disciplined with study, Like, I missed a couple of classes (Two hour workshops) and I went back in and I sat there just like 'wth are you lot talking about...'. But it's pretty cool too, because a lot of the assignments I have completed for one of my papers is centered around purely how you construct your argument. So it doesn't matter whether you're technically wrong in your defense or prosecution of the defendant, as long as you can make a good argument out of it, you can still easily obtain an 'A'.

How was Graphic Design? I have a friend who went into that, but he became a total hermit once he started study. xD
Valence wrote:
Oh god, Thank you everybody for the warm welcome! I hope to get to know you all!

@Lotus, Haha, Well, It's not so much of the degree being hard, It's more the fact you have to be so so so so so disciplined with study, Like, I missed a couple of classes (Two hour workshops) and I went back in and I sat there just like 'wth are you lot talking about...'. But it's pretty cool too, because a lot of the assignments I have completed for one of my papers is centered around purely how you construct your argument. So it doesn't matter whether you're technically wrong in your defense or prosecution of the defendant, as long as you can make a good argument out of it, you can still easily obtain an 'A'.

How was Graphic Design? I have a friend who went into that, but he became a total hermit once he started study. xD

Goodness, I know I don't have the discipline for law, then. But it sounds really fascinating how all of your reaserch is focused on one important thing.

It was actually fun! The classes were a lot more relaxed where I went, and the industry-standard software was easy enough to pick up. I won't lie, finer details like certain features in design still elude me, but overall it can get really complex or really simple depending on the design program you've enrolled in.

From your friend going hermit mode, it sounds like he chose the more complex classes. XD
HibariHaru

Hey there! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyo~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus