Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A bit new here...

Soooo yeah,I actually just found this site and thought 'heck,why not'. I've been doing Rp's for quite some time now. My style of RP is Literate (like a book),BUT,I can do script if my RP partner feels more comfortable doing it that way c:

I'm a MAJOR south park fan and that's my main focus (sorry!)
so if there is anyone out there who knows South Park well,don't be afraid to poke me with a stick.

otherwise,id like to warm up to this site and hopefully meet some people,because as of now,i feel like
a small pup trying to go up a set of stairs.
I think everyone feels like that as they start a new site. But we're always glad to lend a hand! Sweet to meet you, by the way. I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light or whatever nice name you like!

Aside from South Park being your main focus, are there any general RP genres you're into? Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action, Slice Of Life, etc.? It's okay if you don't have one; I'm just curious! :)

But if you need anything at all, the Help Section has a lot of tips and advice to help you get started!

Or if you want to jump right into RP, the Looking for RP Forum is always a great place to start joining and asking for RPs!

You can also let me or anyone else here know if you need any help! We're all friendly and happy to help out anyone who needs it! I hope you have a fun time here!
Plot twist: The site warms up on you! Nah, not really, we are already accepting everyone with warmth~

Lotus gave you some helpful links and such already, so yeah, if you need help just ask away~
And welcome to the site :3
Hey, welcome to RPR! Everyone before me has links and all that, so if you need anything, they've got it covered, or you can ask anyone. If you ever need to inbox me, just call me Blade. Everyone here is very kind. But it is very nice to meet you, and I hope that we talk every now and then! If you ever need action RP's, I may or may not have some ideas, or ties to people.

I hope you do well! TTYL,

Mr. Blade
Sanne Moderator

Hi Slothulu, welcome to RPR! I'm super intrigued, I love South Park too but I've never really worked out how you can roleplay it. Do you have any examples to share with us? I'm very curious!
Welcome to RPR! We've got tons of users with wildly different interests, so I'm sure someone out there loves South Park too. Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Kim Site Admin

I think we more commonly refer to that style of RP as "paragaph RP" rather than "literate" RP, unless you just mean RP of any length with attention to spelling and grammar. :)
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! Feel free to talk to anyone to ask them about anything! Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help out!
Hi! Welcome to the site :) It's quite easy to warm up to, I think :) I hope you find yourself a part of some good RPs soon!
Welcome!

Do you mean that you do South Park RPs? Not sure I've seen that before, but I know we've got quite the variety! Pretty sure we have other South Park fans, too. ^^
Slothulu Topic Starter

@LightSide-Lotus: woa thanks c: i really appreciate it.
and as far as genres go,I go for more of
Modern/horror/realistic. or mostly all the above

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A bit new here...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus