Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Elfs Demons Choice (Open)

Senka (played by ChaosTheMew)

"I am Senka."Senka rubbed her left shoulder as if it was bothering her.She still had the hood of her cloak up.She watched Jacuzzi,her green eyes glowing slightly.
Myna (played by PenGryphon2007)

She breathed a soft sigh when she realized clans were not going to be brought up in their introductions. "I'm Myna," she replied, her gaze drifting to take in the others' reactions.

She couldn't help but glance back cautiously at Jacuzzi; his unsettling blue eyes might be playful, but that was only the surface. What lurked in a man who could make an entire demon vanish with a simple touch...she wasn't sure it was a good idea to get too close to.
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi kept his eyes closed and turned toward the man who had previosly been helping Myna.
"And you are, sir?" he said, before anyone could blink he was behind the hunter, still with a smile.
He leaned against a tree, completely relaxed around these new strangers. He knew some of them might be a little hostile toward him but it never bothered him.
Zaer Sheathrah (played anonymously)

Zaer had been listening to the other group and expected the newcomer to be more then he seemed. However he still flinched ever so slightly when he heard Jacuzzi behind him. Keeping a cool expression he turned, smiling at the newcomer.
"I am the Ranger to this forest, my name is Zaer Sheathrah. Happy to make your aquantence."
He offered his hand to close-eyed male, not doubting his ability to understand his surroundings.

Jacuzzi smiled and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you as well," he replied.
Jacuzzi put his hand on the blade of his scythe that sat comfortably on his back. He ran his hand along its cool surface.
"A Ranger huh?..." he murmured mostly to himself, thoughts drifting else-where.
He kept his guard up as he went deep into thought.

Myna's blood turned cold. A ranger? Of this forest? She couldn't suppress the shudder and in a smooth leap, she jumped to the nearest tree branch.

The tree's calmness washed through her on contact, and she relaxed a little, but kept a careful eye on the ones called Jaczzi and Zaer.

"What need is there for a Ranger in these parts?" she called down to Zaer.

The sudden movement made Jacuzzi come back to the present, he slightly gripped the blade of his scythe. It cut deep into his hand but he ignored it, knowing it would heal soon enough. He turned his head up to where Myna was.
"Every forest needs its Rangers. Dangerous or not. Wouldnt you think so..Myna?"Jacuzzi said in a calm, light tone.

"Dangerous or not, it is not the forest I fear," she replied. "I want to hear it from Zaer's own mouth: why he is a Ranger in these parts. If he even is a Ranger, that is."

Myna's eyes glittered in a challenge. She didn't make such a bold move as to reach for her borrowed dagger, but her grip on the tree tightened.

Jacuzzi turned his head to Zaer then back to Myna. He felt Myna's hositlity towards Zaer and smiled a tiny bit.
This should be intresting.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Elfs Demons Choice (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus