Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Elfs Demons Choice (Open)

Nekia (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Nekia sighed and walked over to the people who seem about to fight. "Now, now, we have no need to fight. Humans have never had very much repsect to nature, it's been that way since they came into existnce." Nekia's voice was calm and cool trying to calm the female elf. He turned his eyes to the human. "And she has a point, all life, weahter or not it moves should be treated as anyone else would, throwing a knife in a tree is just the sme as throwing a knife in someone else."
Senka (played by ChaosTheMew)

Senka sighed as she walked back to the place she was hiding before and strapped her four swords to her back.She watched the loud being with her green eyes."You throw another knife and hit anyone or anything with it,your not going to like what happens.I may be human,but unlike you,I understand the balance of nature."Senka said to the human who had a knife in his hand.
Nyoko (played by BunnyGirl123)

Nyoko looked up at the man that had asked her and smiled. "Yes, I'm looking for the nearest town. In what direction would it be?"
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"So...one human...other than me of couse, yet the stupid human is standing up for those who arent...interesting," Again Nico sighed, then tucked away his knife.
Myna (played by PenGryphon2007)

Myna lowered her hand when Nico sheathed his dagger and let out a sigh. Her hand trembled and she sat against the nearest tree trunk for stability.

"It's not humans I have problems with, usually." Her eyes flickered over to Zaer warily, remembering his dangerous display of archery.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"Ah. A problem with hunters huh? Ive killed enough of 'em if ur so scared then just kill him" Nico held out the knife for her.
Zaer Sheathrah (played anonymously)

Zaer smiled at the young elf girl, he leaned closer and pointed to a spot on the map, then to another.
"That ones the closest, but boarding there isn't great, and the rocks on that cliff pose a hazard. Your best bet is there, the 'sleeping lion' Inn knows me there and if you give Suzan, the owner, my name she'll make sure your taken care of."
His back was towards the others but he had a scense of possible danger, his muscles tensed but otherwise showed no sign of fear.
Nyoko (played by BunnyGirl123)

Nyoko looked back at him. Is somethign wrong?" She asked. As she looked back at him she saw him tense up.

Myna turned to look at Nico in surprise. "K-k-kill a Hunter?" Her voice was a scant whisper. "That's impossible! They're too skilled." She'd have an arrow through her before she could draw her borrowed dagger.

She shook her head and even though she caught the smile, she was still uneasy. If she did attack, he'd probably kill her. Right now, he seemed distracted. She would just take care that she wasn't left alone with him.

Nekia sighed. "We don't need to kill each other unless threaten, if so then that's your choice. I see no need to worry, the hunter here had just helped me kill a demon which cold have us all killed so he shows no sign of wanting to kill us." Nekia never liked sensesless killing, he though it didn't seem right to kill without a motative.

"You really shouldn't care what other people are if they helped you.I mean,it's who a person is that matters not what they are."Senka pulled her hood again as if saying she was something that most people try to kill at first sight.

Myna nodded demurely. She wouldn't cause trouble first if she could help it. Her eyes alighted back on the demon.

"What was a demon doing out here in the first place?" With a hand on the borrowed knife at her waist, she approached the dead demon's body tentatively, looking it over before searching their surroundings. "Will there be more?"
Zaer Sheathrah (played anonymously)

Zeae reached down, relaxed as the danger passed, and lifted up a small rock that was pale with yellow stripes and small black dots. He lifted it up so that the she-elf could see it.
"It's not a problem, there's just a scorpion around here that looks like this rock, he doesn't like strangers though so I was afraid that if it was him he would sting you"
He laughed a bit, mostly to himself. In reality the scorpion he was talking about looked nothing like the rock, but he hoped she wouldn't pry. He glanced behind himself out of the corner of his eye and felt a ping of sorrow, not that the auburn elf tried to kill him, but that he believe it was somehow his own fault.

Nekia sighed. "I don't know, this one found me by my scent and chased me here and lost track of me when I shifted froms. I hope there won't be more." Nekia sat down next to the she-elf. "We all might as well learn each other's name so we know who to adress. I'm Kajden."

Senka looked at the others."My name is Senka."
Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

Jacuzzi watched the group of humans and creatures with some intrest. Sitting up high in the oak trees branches he had seen the whole thing. The demon and demon/elf fight, the female elf falling out of a near by tree, the hunter arrive, the girl elf walking out of the tent, the loud one coming into play as well as the human girl. He watched the she-elf who walked out of tent scrutinize the map, the hunter walk over and offer her advice, the other group bicker over a hurt tree, then Jacuzzi heard the threat made to end the hunter's life. Then he watched one of the females prode the dead body of the demon and heard the ludacris lie the hunter told the she-elf about what the scorpion looked like.
Jacuzzi relaxed and watched, waiting for whatever was going to happen next.
"I do however need to collect that demon's body, but i suppose i will wait to see what happens next," Jacuzzi whispered to himself.

Nekia's ear twiched at the sound of a male voice. He looked up at where it came from and locked eyes with the man. "You can have the demon's body if you want."

Jacuzzi smiled and stood up on the thin branch that was almost surely to break uner his wieght. He then bowed, his black hair falling over his eyes.
"Forgive me for intruding sir, but I simply heard the most delightful sounds of a confrentation and I just had to see it. Then i realized that you killed the demon I was hunting for. Though I must admit somrething quite embarrasing, but that can wait till a later daate i suppose," Jacuzzi said coolly.
Jacuzzi stood up straight and left his black bangs covering his eyes as he jumped down from the very, high branch. He landed softly on the ground, hardly making a sound then walked over to the demons body. He touched the body and it dissolved leaving nothing behind, not even an imprint in the grass as if it had been there.

Myna watched, her name lodged firmly in her throat, as the demon vanished beneath the newcomer's hand. What was he? Why had he come for the demon?

"What did you do?" she asked, noticing the grass looked untouched. She bent to touch where the demon's foot had been, feeling the grass spring up against her fingers. The thrill of growth rushed up her fingertips making her smile briefly before she looked back at the newcomer.

Jacuzzi smiled and put his finger to his lips.
"It's a secret," he whispered to her then winked.
Jacuzzi stood up and moved the hair from his eyes. The whole time he had his eyes closed, even watching the small fight that took place and everything else that had happened. Not once had he opened his eyes.
"I suppose I should introduce myself as Mr. Kajden did," Jacuzzi smiled again then bowed.
"Im Jacuzzi. Pleased to meet you all," Jacuzzi said in a light, relaxed tone.
Jacuzzi straightened himself back into standing, still not opening his eyes. The only one who had seen his eyes was Myna, when he had winked at her. They were a deep blue that when you saw them it almost made you feel like you were drowning in the deepest part of the ocean.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » An Elfs Demons Choice (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus