Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yo, wanted to see if I can find some fellow Homestuck fans to join a rp a friend and I are thinking of doing.
Hello I am friend
Quantipede

If using OC is allowed I was thinking of introducing my character Korpus Vantas but I need to dig out my drawing of him -_-
purplepandowdy Topic Starter

Aight, sounds good, HOWDARE and I are using fantrolls ourselves.
Quantipede

Can I curse a lot?
Quantipede wrote:
Can I curse a lot?
cursissng is my middle name
HOWDARE wrote:
Quantipede wrote:
Can I curse a lot?
cursissng is my middle name
also i have a sticky s key and i type FAST AND LOOSE so expect unnecesssary s's

Long as it doesn't take over your whole vocabulary I don't see the problem.

Putting this here for whenever everyone is ready.
bump because i think we need more than just 3 doods

Yeah, only three people seems kinda small.
Quantipede

:U
bamp

plss respond
Quantipede

bamp x2
SugaarCereal

*waves* I might be interested, did you have a specific plot you were doing?

Not that I know of, we haven't really discussed it, I think we'll mainly be playing as fantrolls, so far, that's not set in stone though.
SugaarCereal

Well I guess I could put a tentative hat in. (Especially since I just made three OCs for hs not too long ago) Though I'd have to know what we're doing to fully invest.

My guess is it's mainly gonna be interactions between characters, you can give any ideas you have for it if you want, we haven't started to rp yet, probably won't start it for a while to be honest.
still need more people though 4 is p good. like purp said it'll probably jusst be character interactions for a bit before we decide on some other kind of plot
Heya. noticed you were trying to figure a Homestuck RP. I figured there would be no harm in trying to offer to be one to run a Session for you if you end up wanting to do that. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Homestuck rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus