Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Looking for a new home...

Glad to be here all! I'm a relatively experienced rolepayer and am looking for a new place to settle down. I prefer fantasy or apocalyptic RPs but will give anything a try at least once. Looking for a more mature audience to play with. A little blood, a little cursing, maybe something naughty (In the designated places of course!). Though I will more then likely look towards clean and well elaborated plot lines, maybe even run a story myself! That is all for now, message me if you could help show me around or took an interest.

-Broken_Survivor
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

We actually had our Looking for RP forum split into a general board and a more mature board, so your timing is excellent. Fantasy is, of course, very popular, and there's usually a few open apocalyptic sorts to be found. Overall, this is a lovely place to settle down, with fantastic Help documentation and super nice people who're happy to answer questions!
Ember Kainsdottir (played anonymously)

Welcome onboard!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Absolutely thrilled to have you. Do you have any questions we can help you with so far? :)
Broken_Survivor Topic Starter

None as of yet but I am still getting a feel for the site itself, I enjoy the organizer for characters and thoroughly enjoy the wizard setup, I tend to overlook little details in the things I develop, the D&D aspect is also a nice touch. I will absolutely inform you of anything that may be of concern when it comes up.
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! Everyone is very friendly, and the website is well designed! It's one of a kind, and you can find nowhere like us!
With those genres you'll fit in well! Nice to meet you! :)
Weeelcooome! :D
Kim Site Admin

Broken_Survivor wrote:
None as of yet but I am still getting a feel for the site itself, I enjoy the organizer for characters and thoroughly enjoy the wizard setup, I tend to overlook little details in the things I develop, the D&D aspect is also a nice touch. I will absolutely inform you of anything that may be of concern when it comes up.

Very glad to hear it! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR. Nice to meet you. :)
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! Please enjoy your time here! I hope the time you have spend has been fantastic.
Broken_Survivor Topic Starter

As my dastardly bad luck would have it (Perhaps fate rolled a 1 on my "Ability to operate simple forum mechanics" skill...) I am having trouble getting a rather cumbersome pile of flavor text to appear within a random text box on a group that I created, I added several "Test" additions to see if it was more than just the text itself but it seems that something involving that specific portion is going haywire. I hope that some light may be shed upon the reasoning behind the technical issues, whether is be on my end or the forum itself.

For anyone that thinks they may be of assistance this is what I intend to post:

Several small men, covered in complex circuitry and mechanical pieces crawl out from behind the bar, one of the holding a rusty chainsaw, turns around and revs it menacingly at the others, who are wearing ponchos and wielding sporks. "Try me, ya fookin' gits! Ya skronk pot tippers best get well da gettin' good!" seeing the the rusty tool they turn tail and flee out the entrance as another patron enters, followed closely by the chainsaw wielding robot man of a rather...Short... Stature.

Boy, that sure was improbable. *** Test *** Test 2 *** Test 3

I believe it may be due to formatting but I have failed to correct the issue thus far. And as an addition in the form of shameless self promotion and possibly added assistance this is the link to the group.
Kim Site Admin

I see the issue! I don't think this is your fault at all. I'll work on fixing it right away. :)
Welcome! Even if it is a bit late. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Looking for a new home...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus