Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

(I like that idea)
(As in, original post order?)
Akari (played anonymously)

(No, who ever post first gets first in the order aka, if I posted the order would start with me then I have to wait until everyone else posted to reply again since I went first.)
Akari wrote:
(No, who ever post first gets first in the order aka, if I posted the order would start with me then I have to wait until everyone else posted to reply again since I went first.)
(How'll this be decided then?)
(What I mean to say is, who's first?)
(He did but he's human)
(Sure, I believe Drake sits next to her, so should I go second?)
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

(Ariana, you can jump in at anytime)
Callie (played by AdorableKitten)

Callie got bored and she stopped drawing. She set her head on her desk, promising herself she was just setting her head down...but she fell asleep anyway.

The headphones she was wearing slowly slipped of her head and fell onto her desk. She had...ears...well she had ears but they were more....canine looking...

Callie continued to sleep without knowing that her headphones slipped of her head and onto her desk. One of her kitsune ears twitched. She also had a tail which swayed back and forth slowly.

((Here we go! This also means I'm posting first in the posting order))
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

(Can I just choose to go last?)
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

(yes, of course)
Drake noticed this and was shocked to say the least, but quietly put them back on softly and shook her awake gently, having been snapped out of his own reverie when the headphones hit the desk
(Jian since you're in the same class wanna go next?)
(Anybody can obviously I just guessed it'd flow the best)
(I think we should get back on track today guys, AdorableKitten is first, I'm second, who's third?)
Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

The day passed slowly, and Jian soon found himself looking around the room to profile each and every individual face. His sharp eyes veered left and right, trying to match names with their respective faces. This morning had been rather unusual for Jian. He usually made an attempt to stay away from groups, but he had been knocked down by some ruffians and some random dude spouting nonsense and flaunting his bells and whistles suddenly upsetted his normal routine. Jian personally didn't believe any of that hokey stuff they called coincidence and magic. This was reality, not some generic fantasy RPG.
(I think it'd be best to go back to no order, considering how slow it's been going, either way is fine with me, but it'd probably progress more than 1 reply a day with no order)
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

(That would be fine with me, except I wouldn't hardly post. I get lost with no turn order and this many people. I usually only check when I receive a notification.)
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

Rosalie nodded, "I have an off block next class so I'm just gonna hang out in the courtyard."
Callie (played by AdorableKitten)

As her headphones were placed back over her ears, her tail disappeared as well. Callie woke to someone shaking her gently and looked at the guy next to her embarrassed. "Thank you..." She said softly and fixed her headphones a bit. She was blushing as well and looked away.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus