Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

((No I mean whoever posts first will get that spot in the post order. ))
Akari (played anonymously)

(Oh >< oops okay that works)
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

(I like that idea)
(As in, original post order?)

(No, who ever post first gets first in the order aka, if I posted the order would start with me then I have to wait until everyone else posted to reply again since I went first.)
Akari wrote:
(No, who ever post first gets first in the order aka, if I posted the order would start with me then I have to wait until everyone else posted to reply again since I went first.)
(How'll this be decided then?)
(What I mean to say is, who's first?)

((If you want to roleplay individually with my character send a pm, seeing as this group Rp will probably take a while to develop.))
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

((I am actually planning on joining this.. Just so you all know..))

((Yep and I'm pretty sure AdorableKitten has an idea of how to continue. She says she wants to be the first one to be found out by the human classmates. Is that alright with everyone?))

((I think Drake used magic already so yeah. But it depends on what Drake says. I think I covered for him sufficiently.))
(He did but he's human)

((Okay so I can tell AdorableKitten that she could move the plot along with her being found out first?))
(Sure, I believe Drake sits next to her, so should I go second?)

((Sure lemme tell kitten))
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

(Ariana, you can jump in at anytime)
Callie (played by AdorableKitten)

Callie got bored and she stopped drawing. She set her head on her desk, promising herself she was just setting her head down...but she fell asleep anyway.

The headphones she was wearing slowly slipped of her head and fell onto her desk. She had...ears...well she had ears but they were more....canine looking...

Callie continued to sleep without knowing that her headphones slipped of her head and onto her desk. One of her kitsune ears twitched. She also had a tail which swayed back and forth slowly.

((Here we go! This also means I'm posting first in the posting order))
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

(Can I just choose to go last?)
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

(yes, of course)
Drake noticed this and was shocked to say the least, but quietly put them back on softly and shook her awake gently, having been snapped out of his own reverie when the headphones hit the desk

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus