Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

((I vote the order should be first come first serve.))

((No I mean whoever posts first will get that spot in the post order. ))

((If you want to roleplay individually with my character send a pm, seeing as this group Rp will probably take a while to develop.))
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

((I am actually planning on joining this.. Just so you all know..))
Akari (played anonymously)

((Yep and I'm pretty sure AdorableKitten has an idea of how to continue. She says she wants to be the first one to be found out by the human classmates. Is that alright with everyone?))

((I think Drake used magic already so yeah. But it depends on what Drake says. I think I covered for him sufficiently.))

((Okay so I can tell AdorableKitten that she could move the plot along with her being found out first?))

((Sure lemme tell kitten))

((I think jian ya should go third if he's willing. Plus him and Drake already seem to be starting to become enemies so it should be interesting that way))
((That's what I was thinking))

((Yeah we just wanted to test out the order thing. I will talk to the others and see if they are okay giving up on the order. I miss the chaos XD))
((Yeah I mean at least with chaos there was progression))

((Alright it's official. Back to chaos!!))
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

((On second thought I'm going to go start my own roleplay seeing as this is taking a while. This looks dead unfortunately.))

((Apologies from me, wolfgirl and adorablekitten! all of us managed to get sick somehow. We will continue tomorrow))
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

((I hope you all feel better then. I'm probably still going to open up my own roleplay in the meanwhile))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus