Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

(Jian since you're in the same class wanna go next?)
(Anybody can obviously I just guessed it'd flow the best)
(I think we should get back on track today guys, AdorableKitten is first, I'm second, who's third?)
Akari (played anonymously)

((I think jian ya should go third if he's willing. Plus him and Drake already seem to be starting to become enemies so it should be interesting that way))
((That's what I was thinking))
Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

The day passed slowly, and Jian soon found himself looking around the room to profile each and every individual face. His sharp eyes veered left and right, trying to match names with their respective faces. This morning had been rather unusual for Jian. He usually made an attempt to stay away from groups, but he had been knocked down by some ruffians and some random dude spouting nonsense and flaunting his bells and whistles suddenly upsetted his normal routine. Jian personally didn't believe any of that hokey stuff they called coincidence and magic. This was reality, not some generic fantasy RPG.
(I think it'd be best to go back to no order, considering how slow it's been going, either way is fine with me, but it'd probably progress more than 1 reply a day with no order)
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

(That would be fine with me, except I wouldn't hardly post. I get lost with no turn order and this many people. I usually only check when I receive a notification.)

((Yeah we just wanted to test out the order thing. I will talk to the others and see if they are okay giving up on the order. I miss the chaos XD))
((Yeah I mean at least with chaos there was progression))

((Alright it's official. Back to chaos!!))
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

Rosalie nodded, "I have an off block next class so I'm just gonna hang out in the courtyard."
Callie (played by AdorableKitten)

As her headphones were placed back over her ears, her tail disappeared as well. Callie woke to someone shaking her gently and looked at the guy next to her embarrassed. "Thank you..." She said softly and fixed her headphones a bit. She was blushing as well and looked away.
The teacher had taken not of this, and had asked her a question while she was still waking up, Drake wrote the answer and underlined it in his notebook before continuing to take notes, he did however, whisper to her

"So you're a neko?"

Callie looked horrified that he saw and looked around. A few other students were staring at her. "Uh..." She looked at him and decided not to lie. "N-no" she bit her lip nervously. "Something more rare" she said softly.
He had no clue what she meant, but decided to drop it for now, the teacher had decided to not bother with her, and returned to the lecture. Drake wrote his phone number down quickly and gave it to her, written with a note /I'd like to talk to you later about it if you don't mind/

Callie blushed slightly as she took his number. She nodded ever so slightly as she put the number in the page with her doodles. She wrote her own phone number down and handed it over to him. For the rest of class she manages not to fall asleep and ignore the glances. She quietly wished she could dissapear.
Alexander (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Rosalie wrote:
Rosalie nodded, "I have an off block next class so I'm just gonna hang out in the courtyard."

Alexander nods as he listened to both her and the teacher. "me too, but I'm gonna go check out what dorm I got." He replied softly and made a paper airplane to throw at a kid who was obviously about to be caught by the teacher as a warning.
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ariana was late. She quietly snuck into the classroom and took a seat hoping the teacher didn't notice. She didn't mean to be late, she simply wanted one last run through the forest in her wolf form and lost track of time.
Drake took the phone number with a slight nod and put it in a folder that was currently empty, it being the first day of school and all

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus