Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

(Sorry, didn't mean to send that)
"Just make sure not to fall asleep again" He said, a hint of joviality in his tone now that the concern was gone

The rest of the class was mostly uneventful for him, aside from answering most of the questions the teacher asked, quickly becoming the teacher's pet
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

Rosalie sat back in her seat and listened to the teacher. At one point during class she fell asleep.
Alayna (played by wolfgirl2000)

Alayna and Aurora arrived to class late and took their seats.
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

(laying low for awhile, let there be some progression in the plot first)
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

((On second thought I'm going to go start my own roleplay seeing as this is taking a while. This looks dead unfortunately.))
Akari (played anonymously)

((Apologies from me, wolfgirl and adorablekitten! all of us managed to get sick somehow. We will continue tomorrow))
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

((I hope you all feel better then. I'm probably still going to open up my own roleplay in the meanwhile))
Alexander (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Rosalie wrote:
Rosalie sat back in her seat and listened to the teacher. At one point during class she fell asleep.

Alexander smiles and watches her sleep out of the corner of his eye. He looked to zerachiel then unto Abigail.
Abigail (played anonymously)

Abigail had fallen asleep as well. She was kind leaning against zerachiel and before he knew it, she was holding his arm without knowing.
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

With the number of students who had fallen asleep, Jian Ya was surprised the teacher paid no mind to them. Granted, it wasn't exactly the most exciting class. The professor droning on and on wasn't the highlight of his day. Jian put down his pencil, satisfied at what he had notated and jotted down. The professor then wiped the board clean, and continued his mundane lecture.

Alexander wrote:
Alexander smiles and watches her sleep out of the corner of his eye. He looked to zerachiel then unto Abigail.

While Rosalie slept she had a nightmare about people taking Abigail away from her and woke up and yelled out in fear, interrupting the whole class.
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

Abigail wrote:
Abigail had fallen asleep as well. She was kind leaning against zerachiel and before he knew it, she was holding his arm without knowing.

Zerachiel smiled when Abigail leaned against him and watched her sleep, but was startled when Rosalie yelled.
Alexander (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Rosalie wrote:
While Rosalie slept she had a nightmare about people taking Abigail away from her and woke up and yelled out in fear, interrupting the whole class.

Alexander jumped and his instincts jumped to him to pull Rosalie into his arms. "Shush...it's okay now" he said softly and glared at any kid who laughed. The teacher looked at her with concern.

Abigail woke at her sisters yell and looked around frantically. She blushed as she realized she was cuddled up To Zerachiel. She pulled away blushing brightly.

Rosalie leaned into Alexander and cried softly. She was trying to pull herself together for Abigail's sake.
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

Abigail wrote:
Abigail woke at her sisters yell and looked around frantically. She blushed as she realized she was cuddled up To Zerachiel. She pulled away blushing brightly.

Zerachiel looked at Abigail, "It's okay, I don't mind, you looked content."
Jian Ya (played by MrQ)

He glared at the sudden interruption. Had they no decency at all? In a classroom? It was simply astonishing how the professor let them get away with this. This day had proved annoying, with something rude at every step of the way. He grinded his teeth, his blood boiling in anger.
Wolf Girls (played by Guardian_Girl)

Ariana looked around at at the commotion. She was confused about why the teacher wasn't doing anything. Oh well, at least I got away with being late. She thought to herself.

The teacher called for the councilor to come take Rosalie out of class and when the counciler came into the classroom Rosalie freaked out, "No I'm not leaving Abigail!" The councilor grabbed her and started taking her away and Rosalie struggled against the councilor's grip.

Abigail tried to go to her sister. Reaching for her hand.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus