Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Riik Topic Starter

Bump~
Hi... I'm very interested in rping with you... I literally have nothing else to do and am on this site all day.... I have a few characters I leave blank so that I may do what I want with them if your interested that is
Are you willing to do an original sci-fi RP? I have a mercenary set in the future and it wouldn't be terribly hard to come up with a way for a mercenary and genetically engineered pilot to be thrown into an adventure together! If you're interested in the idea, just let me know and we can start discussing some more details of it :)
Riik Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Are you willing to do an original sci-fi RP? I have a mercenary set in the future and it wouldn't be terribly hard to come up with a way for a mercenary and genetically engineered pilot to be thrown into an adventure together! If you're interested in the idea, just let me know and we can start discussing some more details of it :)

Sound's fine to me! Hit me with a PM with further details and we can go from there.
Riik Topic Starter

Bump, still looking for more RP partners.
Asroc

I am interested.

I RP as canons, due to I am rubbish as OCs. Hope you are okay. Seems likea cool character.
Riik Topic Starter

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
I am interested.

I RP as canons, due to I am rubbish as OCs. Hope you are okay. Seems likea cool character.

I don't mind canon characters, so long as it's for a franchise I know and like. The only character I instantly recognise from your profile is Red XIII, though. Do you have anything in mind, either from my suggestions in the opening post or any thoughts of your own? Send me a PM with your reply if you're still interested.
Asroc

Riik wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
I am interested.

I don't mind canon characters, so long as it's for a franchise I know and like. The only character I instantly recognise from your profile is Red XIII, though. Do you have anything in mind, either from my suggestions in the opening post or any thoughts of your own? Send me a PM with your reply if you're still interested.

Feel free to send me a pM. I wouldn't mind Red XIII interacting with your character. I may have an idea, after listening to his story from the Life Stream channel.
Riik Topic Starter

Bump.

Old thread, but seeing as I keep it updated regularly, might as well bump instead of start a new one.

Back on the look out for RP partners!
SansTheSkeleton

hi
Riik Topic Starter

SansTheSkeleton wrote:
hi
um... hi?
Riik Topic Starter

bump
I like to play kid characters sometimes, so I might be able to come up with something to go with one of these. But I'd have to do a lot of thinking about it; I don't want to just throw one together and be super-generic.
Riik Topic Starter

Kayube wrote:
I like to play kid characters sometimes, so I might be able to come up with something to go with one of these. But I'd have to do a lot of thinking about it; I don't want to just throw one together and be super-generic.

Cool. I mean there's nothing forcing you to use a kid character yourself (though it does tend to be more fun than an adult dragging some kid they just met along on some quest or another), but if that's what you want I'm more than open to it. If you need help with ideas, I'm more than happy to be of assistance.
Riik Topic Starter

bump
Trying to think of some basic ideas. I thought something VR-based might be interesting. Sort of SAO-esque. I thought of that when noticing that some of them had human versions as well as fantasy versions.
Riik Topic Starter

Kayube wrote:
Trying to think of some basic ideas. I thought something VR-based might be interesting. Sort of SAO-esque. I thought of that when noticing that some of them had human versions as well as fantasy versions.

I've never actually watched, read or played anything related to SAO, but I think I get the picture. Honestly, I offer the human alternative versions of my characters as backups in case a really good idea comes up where their original forms won't fit. Whilst there are other genres I'd prefer to a VR-based setting, if it's something you particularly want to do, I'm still down for it.

In fact there's one idea that I think might hold my interest... I am partial to the idea of my main OC Riik being some sort of sentient glitch in the system, existing in the game as a player, but having no real-world equivalent or memory of being in the real world. Would be a good plot for working out how he got there. But if you really want me to use a character who DOES exist in the real world, I'd happy juggle two key characters at once. Which character I use as the second would be up you.
That's just one idea that I had. There could be others... could just be regular old fantasy stuff. I'd need to come up with a good character myself though. It'd be better if you came up with the setting.
Riik Topic Starter

Kayube wrote:
That's just one idea that I had. There could be others... could just be regular old fantasy stuff. I'd need to come up with a good character myself though. It'd be better if you came up with the setting.

Fair enough. I was just suggesting something that worked with your idea that I'd be happy with.

Honestly, whenever I have a solid setting for an RP in mind I tend to write a thread specifically for it, I typically use this as my general thread for when I don't have any particular ideas in mind. Whilst I could come up with something, with my head atm being filled with hundreds of vague ideas, picking out something more specific would mean I'd need to be pointed in the right direction of what a particular RP partner wants or has characters suited for.

The VR game suggestion you made gave me a few thoughts, and as I said, I'd probably be interested in a scenario in which my main character Riik is some sort of glitch in the system, which would probably be enough to offset my indifference to the setting and make me more inclined to like it. Just depends if you're happy enough with that thought to continue pursuing it.
Kirena (played by Robyn)

Hello there! Not totally sure if this is active, cus it's been a little while since the last Reply, but I would love to plot if you're still searching. Been over a month since I last roleplayed with lil' Kally here, so I've been hoping to find something fun for her! She's an adventurous toddler often finding some epic trouble. I hope you'll lemme know if she fits! ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus