Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » meeting...

Jacuzzi (played by StillDoll)

"It would be stupid to let a hunger-driven vampire run about. Now wouldnt it?" Jacuzzi said and looked back at the vampire. His sliver eyes still had the look of death in them.
Senka (played by ChaosTheMew)

Senka watched the beings.She wondered what the man who had given blood to the vampire was.A searing pain went through her shoulder,causing her to flinch.She didn't know what was going on but whatever it was,it was calling the poison of the sword that gave her the scar to reawaken,which was really dangerous to Senka.She looked around,looking for the source.

Jacuzzi felt something was wrong so he leapt up into a low branch, looking at boththe vampire and the girl.
Kai sensed the anguish and turned too swiftly towards the swordswoman. The blood-thirsty look in his eyes was gone; replaced with concern.

"You are hurt?"

Senka looked at the vampire.Another wave of pain went through the scar and this time it felt like a sword was cutting through her shoulder again.She grunted in pain and looked down at her left arm.She stared at the black veins that were spreading down her arm.She hid her arm under her cloak."I'm not hurt."She said to the vampire.
Kai took a step forward, his eyes widening at the black veins. He felt the vampire within him stir.

"Let me see," he said, moving forward and reaching for the arm even as Senka tried to hide it.

Senka looked at the vampire.She moved her arm from under the cloak and showed him."You won't know what it is.It's poison from a sword called Kamiki or what people call the sword of Darkness."Senka sighed as she stared at the black veins.
Kai studied the arm intently, his gaze traveling up the arm to the shoulder before looking her in the eyes. "How far does it go? Is it in your blood?"

"It goes up to the scar I have on my shoulder and it is in my blood,but it doesn't kill me.It just causes pain when something's about to happen,"Senka glanced away."or when my father is nearby.
Kai took a step back and looked around. His senses were dimmer now that the vampire in him had subsided. His reflexes, too, would be slower--human speed.

"Your father--is he a threat? What kinds of things can you sense?"

"He isn't a threat to any of you but he is to me."Senka looked at her arm."He's the one who gave me my scar,despised me ever since I was born and didn't mourn for my mother,so I get to hunt him down and kill him myself.As for what I can sense,I can sense demons and a few other things."
Kai grinned toothily in spite of himself. "Ah, good old revenge, coupled with a fight to the death that will probably end in one if not both participants dead... I know it well."

He rubbed his hands together before scratching his head. "It turned me into what I am today."

"Yes well im sure we all asked you how you became what you did," Jacuzzi said sarcastically to the vampire.
Jacuzzi released his scythe and his eyes and skin were back to normal. He placed his scythe on his back comfortably. Sitting in the lower branches of a tree, Jacuzzi listened to their conversation just to make sure this vampire wasnt about to go crazy again.
Kai glanced up at Jacuzzi. "Well we can't all be born from sunshine and roses, now can we?"

Senka watched the others.She stretched her arm,causing the black veins to go away and closed her eyes to feel the poison gather inside of the scar on her shoulder.

Jacuzzi shrugged.
"I guess not, but i never said i was," he said in a relaxed tone, clearly meaning to get on the vampires nerves.
Kai eyed the scythe, not caring if he was obvious about it. "There's a lot you haven't said." He darted a look at Senka. "And yet somehow we find ourselves drawn to the same spot in the same forest."

"What can i say? Im just a magnet for others," Jacuzzi said in more of a joking manner.
He narrowed his eyes at the vampire. I've made up my mind. I dont like him.
Kai knew that look all too well, and he had grown used to it long ago. He smiled, making sure his sharp vampire canines showed.

"What was the old saying? Opposites attract? Yep, three peas in a pod, we are."

Jacuzzi rolled his eyea and leanes against the trunk of the tree. I suppose he isnt too bad...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » meeting...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus