Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » G'day, everyone~!

It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name's Ivory Kimouto, and I've been slightly famous on other sites including Roleplay.me, which I decided to quit. I'm very excited to roleplay with all of you!
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is super friendly and more than happy to help our new members! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :) Famous in what way?
Welcome. :) And indeed, what do you mean famous? Among the commonly identified folks, or was there something in particular you were known for?
We're happy to have you here, Kimouto, and honored to have a celebrity in our midst!
A celebrity? How curious and intriguing! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Light, but call me whatever you please!

If you need any help at all, our Help Section is always there for newbies and experienced players alike! Or you can also ask us to help you out! We're always happy to lend a helping hand!

Hope you enjoy the site!
Welcome to RPR :) I'm also curious about your fame :)

I hope you have a good time here!
Sanne Moderator

Hello Ivory! Welcome to RPR. :D What sort of roleplay genres do you like playing the most?
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here, it is very fun! I would like to ask the same question though, what were you famous for there? I'm curious!
Kimouto-Sama Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hello Ivory! Welcome to RPR. :D What sort of roleplay genres do you like playing the most?

I, honestly, am open to most genre's! Thank you so much for the warm welcome~!

LightSide-Lotus wrote:
A celebrity? How curious and intriguing! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Light, but call me whatever you please!

If you need any help at all, our Help Section is always there for newbies and experienced players alike! Or you can also ask us to help you out! We're always happy to lend a helping hand!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice! I appreciate the warm welcome as well, LightSide-Lotus.

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here, it is very fun! I would like to ask the same question though, what were you famous for there? I'm curious!

I don't blame you for being curious, RainbowToRosie. I was just a well known roleplayer on that website, known for my 'incredible detail'. Thanks for the warm welcome, RainbowToRosie~!

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is super friendly and more than happy to help our new members! :)

I believe it! I have received so many warm welcomes! Including yours, Loki. I'd like to thank you for your kindness.

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! :) Famous in what way?

Not in a bad way, I assure you. More in a; 'everyone looks up to her style of roleplaying' way. I am very thankful for my experience at Roleplay.me, and all of the people that followed me. I was disappointed when realizing I no longer had the time for such a large website, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it here! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Alecia wrote:
Welcome to RPR :) I'm also curious about your fame :)

I hope you have a good time here!

Thanks for the warm welcome! To answer your question, I was more looked-up-to than part of a celebrity-like fame. I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time here, Alecia.

Swiftly wrote:
We're happy to have you here, Kimouto, and honored to have a celebrity in our midst!

Thank you for your warm welcome, it is appreciated. Please, the honor is mine! I've been welcomed by incredible users here, including you! There's no need to treat me any more than you'd treat anyone else, I think equality is key when it comes to websites like this one. (o`v`o)-b
Welcome to the site~ I hope you've been enjoying it so far :3

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome. :) And indeed, what do you mean famous? Among the commonly identified folks, or was there something in particular you were known for?

I appreciate the warm welcome, Novalyyn. Users of the previous website I was a member of tell me that I am well known for my
'amazing roleplaying style, mind-boggling descriptions, and original characters'. All of my precious followers meant the world to me, and I would never take them for granted, even if I tried. So, to answer your question, I guess I was known for something in particular.

Reima wrote:
Welcome to the site~ I hope you've been enjoying it so far :3

I am! Thank you for the warm welcome, love.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » G'day, everyone~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus