Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Forest Guardian Riddle Topic

rat

@loren

flash seems to be the right track imo!
surely the keyword we're looking for relates to the last clue, though?

The Speedster's third clue is: The hero returned light to the city, but what did he use to achieve that?
Loren

The second clue refers to Sam, though! Ahhh this is agonizing XD

Maybe it's an "exile" theme? Since John, Jorah and Sam were all exiled from their home, one way or another.
Sanne Moderator

I'm going to be collecting all the clues to portal masters and put them in order so we can tell which ones were found and which ones weren't.

I'll also be putting guesses that were wrong under each master, and any guesses that we still have to try, so if you can make sure to let me know which master your guess belongs to I can keep the post updated.

I hope that Kim gets on soon so the volunteers can be picked and the first page posts can be adjusted so we can find it all more easily. :)
So as someone just getting off work and coming into this blind, where are we at?
Sanne Moderator

I'm updating a post as we speak to get that all sorted! I had my dad's birthday celebration so I'm slightly behind. Keep your eyes on this post though.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=26264&p=7#2655977
Loren

We need people who know about The Flash and a Song of Ice and Fire!
SeraphicStar

Right now we're doing a bit of everything, Bones! Hunting for Guardians, figuring out the riddles, and attempting to answer them.
rat

i'm not a comic buff at all, just working from google, but:

@loren
you mentioned The Shade being Flash's nemesis, and his power is to create darkness - so does anybody know how Flash defeats him? that'll be how he returns light to the city, i reckon!
The fantasy forest guardian is down. Go and guess on my friends!
Someone please pm me the details, I have to drive home. Belated Hi btw.
Wait, comic buff? I'm a comic buff
rat

good to have you, bonesy! :D
I haven't read up on how things are going yet, but I found this guy at the top of my page within a couple minutes of logging on today. Not sure if it's relevant, but figured it can't hurt.
Solveig2468

Does anyone have a guess for the Sci-fi tree?
Rat, what is the riddle involving the flash?
rat

Loren

We're betting it's the flash but I dunno
Solveig2468

Loren wrote:
We're betting it's the flash but I dunno

If anyone wanna help me clear the sci-fi path, you could test it?
Well, all the speedsters share the same power source: the speed force I think it's called, so maybe they are referring to that
The first speedster wasn't an Allen, it was Jay... Something. Garrick I think. G something.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Forest Guardian Riddle Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus