Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Forest Guardian Riddle Topic

Solveig2468

Trickster wrote:
I'm not telling anyone where I found this one, given how hard it was. You can find the page it's on on your own if you want. :)

http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2016/guardian.php?guardian=iKK5sspLj58u

guardian-barbarian.png

The first hint implies Dragonglass, Obsidian, Valyrian Steel or Longclaw, but I get the feeling 'white walkers' is a little misleading because none of those work.

I'm trying to get the second clue unlocked (with magic, don't ask)
And doesn't Sanne have a ton of those feathers? Maybe she can unlock it if she get's on again
Trickster

Solveig2468

The Master of the Crown Seal second clue has been unlocked by Heartbeat_
The clue reads: Joined the night's watch rather than have an "accident" on a hunting trip
Loren

IT'S SAMWELL TARLY it has to be! :D
SeraphicStar

Share the answers with the rest of us! Don't keep us in the dark until it's solved, that way if it's wrong we can't brainstorm from there.
SeraphicStar

This is a group effort, after all!
Solveig2468

Trickster wrote:

If anyone knows how to get weapons from the The Epic Armory, I would love to help
Trickster

Just punch away with your bare fists.
Loren

@Solveig just send items to yourself from the gift item page.

Also, the four terrible foes are probably the Four Kings, right?
rat

where is this gift item page?
SeraphicStar

Loren

rat

ah! thanks, loren! it says i don't have access though, so i'll probably need to wait until novalynn's around to ask. (trying to gift through my own inventory only gives me options to gift myself items i already own, haha!)
Solveig2468

Solveig2468

Loren

Well, the crown seal is not Samwell Tarly, Sam, Tarly, or Samwell.
Damn it.
Solveig2468

Did you guys figure out a guess to the lightning seal?
Sanne Moderator

Loren

"One of the riddle masters has some mutated DNA."

The Crown Seal also isn't Jeor Mormont or Mormont. Or Night's Watch.

I tried Barry Allen, Allen, Bart Allen, The Flash, Flash and none of those worked, so.
Trickster

The Barbarian's first clue is: Used to kill white walkers
The Barbarian's second clue is: Joined the night's watch rather than have an "accident" on a hunting trip
The Barbarian's third clue is: His son had the decency to leave the sword before he fled from Westeros

This obviously points to Jeor Mormont / Lord Commander Jeor Mormont / etc... did Kim spell his name wrong? Or is there some fancy title we have to put behind his name?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Forest Guardian Riddle Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus