Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Furcadia Role-Player

Aleu Nadie Tala-Ulv (played by wisewolfgirl)

Hi I'm Aleu I'm close friends therianthrope. I quite enjoy hanging out at the Ice Cream Shoppe & roleplaying at Alaskan Wolven Woodlands. I'm right now a traveling furre. I'm mostly a loner & I tend to just wonder around the lands of Furcadia when there's not much to do & I hope to settle somewhere soon when the time comes. I currently work as a Test Subject at Mr. Rossi Technologies. I plan on becoming the principal's secretary at Starwing High School, once everything is finished being edited there. Soon I'll work as a psychiatrist/nurse at the new version of The Dry Times Mental Hospital once Dr.Ulrich finishes working on it. In late spring I plan on booking a cabin for a breathtaking cruise on Atlantean Queen Luxurious Cruise Ship.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D I also play Furcadia.
My my, so many jobs and positions~ I can not wrap myself around the idea of what that may mean for a workload, but I do welcome you~ Furcadia is an excellent place that I visit~
Tige (played by Dog)

Welcome to RPR, from another Furcadian!
Well well, welcome!
I'm not from furcadia myself but do have a couple furre/anthro characters hanging around.

anyways, you sound very interesting! Hope your stay at RPR is just as so<3
Degu (played by Degu)

Hello from a fellow Furcadian! ;) -- The Atlantean Queen is run by a good friend of mine Dawnie, it's absolutely fantastic :)
Kexl (played by Mewsie)

Welcome to Furcadia, I hope you find many friends and RPs to come.
Sanne Moderator

Kexl wrote:
Welcome to Furcadia, I hope you find many friends and RPs to come.

This thread was posted almost 1 year ago, and it appears that the OP removed their account somewhere along the way. :(

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Furcadia Role-Player

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus