Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Do NOT click!

You little rebel. I like you ;D
So basically I've been roleplaying for a few years now, and the minimum I can write is 50 words, and I can reach 2000 words if the RP gets my interest. You will never see one liners from me.
My first language is not English, it's Romanian. Beware of typos, but I try to keep them at minimum.
My grammar is fine, I hope.
I dont use apostrophes because I'm lazy when it comes to putting them in 'dont' 'wont' 'cant' 'shouldnt' and such, but I will never mistake then and than, too and to, your and you're, and so on. I expect you wont either ;)
My rating, OOCly is 3-3-3, because I'm full of innuendos and my mind is dirty, but I will never do anything to make you uncomfortable. If you tell me your rating, I will adapt ♥
Stealing my OCs is NOT tolerated.
No, I do not watch any sort of teen drama stuff, like Teen Wolf or other shows. Please dont initiate a conversation, or try to revive one, by sending me links of such shows information and such, because I am not into them and I simply dont care. I'm not looking to roleplay fandoms, nor with preteens, so just..dont, pls .3.

So now go ahead, shake hands and lets rp >:D
Ryu

Confirmed I am Rebel scum.

Anyway Welcome to RPR! Get involved with Epic WEEK! Its a load of fun.
Welcome to RPR! We do have a rule here about trying your best in terms of grammar, so please keep that in mind when using the public forums. I mention this because leaving the apostrophes out on purpose could get you nabbed for this :) Hope you find lots of awesome RP friends!
A rebel, I am. Welcome to Rpr, most of us try not to be grammar nazis!!!!
Hello! Welcome to RPR :) I'm curious - what kind of system rates people as 3-3-3? I've never come across anything like it!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! I'm also curious about this rating, it's not something that we use here. I'd love to know more about it though!
Welcome to RPR! You'll find some of the nicest people here, and your English is amazing. You'll be fine :)
I'm learning Romanian for one of my languages for translating! It's niceeee for you to be on RPR
We are the rebel alliance seeing how many people have decided to click. x3

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here! ^.^
HibariHaru

Hey there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet yah! ;)
Welcome I hope you enjoy yourself here
Renegade rebel for life! ....No but really, welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

I've never heard of that rating system either! Can you tell us more about it? It sounds interesting.

But if you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly here!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR~
europeanlass Topic Starter

Woah, I didn't actually expect so many people to reply to this xD (also fighting the apostrophes for you, tsk)
Thank you all for the warm welcoming ♥
also for the rating, I generally use this system so I thought about going ahead and leaving the pink elephant at the door :P
I clicked the thing. Fight me. (ง’̀-‘́)ง

But welcome to RPR! I haven't seen that rp rating system in a while, oh boy. It's rare around these parts since it was made for forum rps, but it's a good lil' system. Anyway, you oughta put up some character pages to show off! I hope you enjoy your time here. c:
Thank you for the link to that rating system! :)
Oooh, a Romanian~ I have a friend from there - So I shall arrange things
Welcome to the site :3
Kim Site Admin

You introduced me to a new thing! I hope you have been enjoying yourself so far this past weekend. Have you formed any questions in that time? :D
europeanlass Topic Starter

I'm good so far! Gonna have to get back into my shy little shell now and stalk from the shadows. So much socializing for a lifetime lol

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Do NOT click!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus