Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello! ouo

Hello there evreybody! I am new to the website and I'm bringing my ocs with me! My name is Bri and I have been rping for four years and I have come to this website hoping to make new rp partners! I rp just about anything except for smut! Gore and Angst I don't really have any experience in but I'm willing to try. All of my OC's are somewhat friendly, and I might even consider rping Canon muses on the website as well! I'm still adding on bios for my characters slowly but surely but feel free to message me or anything if you have a question or if you just wanna talk! Thanks for reading!owo

Edit (5/1/16): Thank you all so much for your kind welcomings! I'm slolwy making myself at home!! ;o;
Welcome to rpr! Everyone here is rather friendly, so get out there and start rping! :)
HibariHaru

Hi there Bri and welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you :)
Hi, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find some fun RPs soon :)
Welcome to RPR! Be sure to check out the contests we have running right now to celebrate our community's 6th birthday! :) If you click on the Event! button, it will tell you more. Happy RPing! <3
Why hello there! I'm Lotus, but you cam call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!
Hi, and welcome to RPR! It's great to see you have decided to join us! I hope you have a great time here!
Hello and Welcome to rp repository!!! Everyone is very nice here, so get out there and start role playing as soon as possible!
Hello! I am usually up for an RP if you want to an RP. You can come and join my group as well! I hope to see you soon.
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Also, I'm not sure, but you might occasionally run into someone you need to explain your use of the term "muse" to. ^^
Kim Site Admin

Hey, welcome! How was your first day on the site? :D
Welcome to my world. I accept all forms of sacrifice.
massachusettsbae Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Also, I'm not sure, but you might occasionally run into someone you need to explain your use of the term "muse" to. ^^

Ahh don't worry! Muse isn't that hard to explain I dont think heheh!

TheCreator7 wrote:
Hello! I am usually up for an RP if you want to an RP. You can come and join my group as well! I hope to see you soon.

Okay!! Thank you so much! c:

Kim wrote:
Hey, welcome! How was your first day on the site? :D

I'm still finding my way around but my first day has been interesting! uvu

Andryn wrote:

Hmmmm- I will bring crabs as my sacrifice then :')
massachusettsbae wrote:
Andryn wrote:

Hmmmm- I will bring crabs as my sacrifice then :')

Yay! I love cr-- ...

...wait...

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Hello! ouo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus