Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Zhoralel Ishlio-audi (played by ToaNuva)

"Called it" Zhoralel said to himself as they took off. when they reached the hospital Clara droped him off, "Thanks, but be careful out here. Wait you already know that." Taking Allec inside he began the tedious explanation with the nurses and doctors about why they needed to help Allec. After some time he was wheeled away, Zhoralel took the oportunity to go and take care of something. When the doctors finally brought Allec back Zhoralel grabbed a chair and waited for him to wake up and the Vampire to join them.
Claranette (played by HibariHaru)

As Zhoralel took Allec in the hospital, Clara remained in the dark in order to close her wings, which is actually a lot more painful than opening them, before anyone could see her.

"I-I hate doing this... Ahhh... ah..." Clara irritably grunted a bit as she forced to hide her wings, and once she was done, she gladly panted and slowly got rid of her fangs and brought back her light brown eye color.

She took a moment to relax and as she finally felt better, she quickly dashed to where the two were and joined in. "How is he?" She asked.

Zhoralel looked up at the young vampire, but he didn't look the same. His beard and long hair were gone, instead he had a clean shaven face and a fine undercut. Any resemblance of the old man was gone too. Instead a young man was sitting down next to Allec
"He had a bad pulmonary contusion, and a collapsed lung." Zhoralel turned to look at Allec, one could see the scars spanning the right side of his face and neck.
"You saved his life, he has a good partner with you." He said looking at the Clara.

Clara was stunned to see someone else in the room with Allec, but before she could further react and almost point her katana right at the stranger's throat, she stopped herself and realized it was actually Zhoralel as soon as he spoke.

"Wait." She raised her brow in confusion. "Is that you? Why do you look...?"

(funny our characters never exchanged names.)

"Sorry I had some time to shave and clean myself," Zhoralel stood up, "I don't believe we ever exchanged names. I am Zhoralel, Zhoralel Ishlio-audii." He said with a short bow. His irises still glowing with that warm gold color but his right eye was black while the other was white. His hair was still white but shaven on the sides. "And your name is...?"
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

[ There is no need to apologize, the important that you can keep up]

As Allec laid in the bed, he felt relaxed and eased that the memories of tragedy starts to fading away. Allec's dream that he saw the smile of her first love and the memories keep flashing to him. It was a good memory that he remember the last smile he had saw. He spoke her name twice while he was in the bed and that name he spoke is, after that he slowly opened his eyes that he look around and said "where am I?"

((Oh, yeah........... Freaky. Well, let's just go with it. ^^))

Before Clara could respond to Zhoralel, she heard the gentle thud of Allec awaking from his sleep. And as he asked where he was, Clara replied, "You're in the hospital."

(Allec notices Zhoralel looks different)

"Your lungs were bruised and blood was filling them up, not to mention one of them collapsed. Your partner saved your life." The last part wasn't true by Zhoralel didn't care.

"Reminds me Allec, you both never told me your names." Zhoralel said with a grin sitting back down in his chair.

"I dont wanna say this but...Thank you..." After that he cough a little that he touch his head with his right hand "Dang...I hate that when that happened..its the 10th time that happened". After that Allec look at Clara and said " Listen...I want to apologize for being cold, because I just let my pride slip in. If weren't for you, I would be dead and my corpse will be the undeads night snack." Allec get out from the hospital bed that on his chest is the x mark scar that he grab his clothes and start dressing up inside the bath room.

"So now whats the plan?" Zhoralel looked from Clara to Allec. "From the looks of it you two were working on the case before I arrived. So what do we know?" Zhoralel leaned forward in his chair, waiting for a response.

Claranette left the two to speak, but when hearing Zhoralel's question, she started to look at the situation at hand. She didn't think it was safe for Allec to continue the mission anymore, especially with his condition. Besides, who can say that it won't happen again? So, Clara moved away from where she stood and said, "Since we already have some leads to the mystery... The diary...the chamber...the marks...all we have to do now before the dawn comes is find the source of it. But...Allec must stay here." She stared directly at the bathroom door, knowing that he was listening.

The window was open that he jump down from a 2 story building that he landed safely. After that he started walking back to his place in the lowest level of the city. It was morning that Allec went to the orphanage to visit the nun who raise him after the tragedy. The children saw him that they ran to him to welcome that the nun was staring at the window that she is glad to see Allec once more. Few minutes later, Allec and the nun named Sister Abigail were talking.

Sister Abigail said to him, " It's been 10 years that have you visited to this orphanage once more and you even look handsomer than I imagine." she sipped her tea that she tilt her head to the window to see the children playing and laughing on the field. " Everyday I pray that these children will find a right parent to take care of them"
Allec replied " I hope time will come that will find the right parent and by the way," Allec stood that he grab something from his coat that he gave the half of his money from the mission he had last night to Sister Abigail. " I came her just to give you this."
Sister Abigail was surprise " But...this is too much...why giving it to me that you have earned by yourself. You know your job is not easy and risky."
Allec just smiled a little " This orphanage had help me and especially you...Consider this as my way to pay you back from the kindness you have done." He put the money on the table that he turned around and walk out to the exit. "Well its nice chatting with you but I need to go now."
As Sister Abigail watch him out that the children wave their hand to him and said goodbye to him. Allec exit with a little smile on his face.

Back at the hospital Zhoralel was still leaning in the chair when Allec jumped out the window. "Way to go team," with that Zhoralel stood up.
"Well tell me some thing about your partner, does he prefer the window or does he just hate using doors? Cause he just left the building." He said to Clara as he walked out the door way.
"Also reminds me your name is what again?"as he turned to look at the vampire.

After visiting the Orphanage Allec wen to his part-time job as a waiter in Valentines Inn. He wore a white uniform with a tie with bluevest and a short apron on his waist that he served the order of the costumers. Most of the costumer were female that she asked him to take picture because he was the center of attention, In his thought that " Why, do I have to be so popular here?" As he server his boss Rose Valentine was just giving him a small laugh because of that situation he has with female costumer. The Inn was popular and most female go there to have a good time. After the work that his Boss Rose Valentine went to him that she is really impressed of Allec that he gave his money for the job. Allec grab it gently and thank to his boss that he grab his coat from the locker room and start leaving the Inn.

Clara felt the thud of his footsteps jumping off the building, but she just stood calm. And just when Zhoralel asked for her name, she replied, "It's Clara...Claranette." Then, she followed him outside. "And about Allec. Don't worry about him... he'll be fine... But anyway, I think we should find a place to stay. The sun will kill me, if you know what I mean."

"Clara, hm, oh and of course, wish i could help with that." The two made their way out of the hospital and out into the town.
"You wouldn't already have some place in mind would you?" He said.

((Sorry again. Bad Day))

"Well, not exactly. I usually stay in caves overnight. Or in abandon subways..." Clara casually said as she looked up at the sky. It was slowly starting to turn blue. "But...for your sake since I don't like anyone not like me feel comfortable, we'll stay in a hotel..." Then she suddenly grabbed Zhoralel's arm as she felt so anxious of the time, "...C'mon." then she dashed them both into the streets.

After awhile, just in time as the sun came up, they finally arrived at a 5-star hotel. Most people found Clara scary when she entered and Zhoralel strange due to his eyes, but Clara ignored it. Not sure with Zhoralel though. Then just as they arrived at the front desk and looked at the clerk who was The clerk was semi bald. Skinny. Long faced. He wasn't the friendly type, Clara said, "Give us your best suite."

The clerk just took his time as he was typing on the computer as if no one was in front of him and then he looked at Clara with a 'I don't care' stare, replying, "Sorry, madam. The best suite is already reserved for Mr. Kent."

"Oh really?" Then Clara tossed a bag of ancient gold coins before him. Cursed actually. "Is it reserved 'til now?"

"Uh..uh..." The clerk's blunt expression turned into a 'wow', then as he went back to his serious self, he sneakily took the bag and got the key to the best suite and gave it to Clara. "Enjoy your stay, madam."

"Thank you." Clara smirked and looked at Zhoralel. "Come along."

"You sure know how to get around, but you didn't need to waist your expenses on me."Zhoralel looked at the way Clara was holding his arm. It wasn't a bad thing but Zhoralel couldn't help but feel sorry,

"It's strange to me, the way you are holding my arm." he finally said as they walked to the room together.

"I've been alone on my travels for so long I nearly forgot what it was like to be a..." he stopped himself for he didn't want to sound insensitive, and after the brief pause continued, "Human?"

"Tell me honestly, are you still afraid of my presence?" he looked into Clara's eyes his eyes were somber their radiance was faint.

Clara looked back at him and smiled a bit as they arrived at the room. She replied, "Not at all... Seeing that you weren't afraid or against me made me know that I could trust you. However, Allec's different. From what I see, he's a believer of Light. I, too, because of my alignment. But still...if he found out who I really was, I don't know... I might not be here anymore..." Then she closed the curtains and took out everything from the closet. "Anyway, you had a long travel so take a rest. I shall too..." She was going to sleep in the closet. -.-

Zhoralel smiled back and watched as Clara closed herself in the closet, "Pe atu'e... pe atu'e." He said in the strange tongue but the tone was sad.

He pulled the robes off his back and sat at the edge of the bed. Speaking in the strange tongue the robes floated in front of him wrapping itself into the shape of a spear. "Netu ga, sepoe fru'se kii casius. Kii, casius." And with that Zhoralel began to meditate.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus