Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Claranette (played by HibariHaru)

Clara looked at the two vampires escape and had no intention to chase them down. She believed that they would do good this time and agree to what they have discussed. And as Zhoralel asked Clara a question, she replied, "Vampires are not all evil... You just need to know the right ones to trust. Besides, they were telling the truth about their families. They deserve a chance..." Then Clara stood up, but, "Uh..." She went back down to her knees and grunted. "Mmnn..ahh..." Her throat started to go dry and her sight was getting blurry...
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

"Sheesh...I hope what they're are true" Allec put his gun back to his trench coat and he went to clara and put his hand on her shoulder and asked. "Hey! Are you alright...you dont look so good" Allec look at her with a worry face. That he never felt this caring type of person for a year.
Zhoralel Ishlio-audi (played by ToaNuva)

"Did they hit you somewhere?"Zhoralel looked over at Clara, she seemed to have been in near perfect health before the fight.

As the moon shone upon her pale glowing skin, Clara's breathing started to get heavy and her eyes flashed bright red. "N-No..." She growled as her throat was tightening, begging for the taste of crimson liquid. "P-Please...help me..." And she begged as she can't seem to get what was around her neck... It was her blood moon pendant that held what helped her control her thirst everyday.

Zhoralel wasn't sure what to do, Allec didn't know that she was a vampire did he? What would he do to her if he found out?
how would they explain.
"No, we can help." He thought to himself, but it was too late.

Allec was surprise and he was confuse "hey ! Clara What's happening?" Allec was deep worried that he was shock that her skin and eyes changes. Allec look at Zhoralel "Quick! we need to bring her to the hospital" Allec Knell down and started carrying Clara with all his strength.

"NO!" Clara exclaimed, knowing it would be dangerous for her to be there, especially with many weak and innocent people. "N-Not there! T-Too much blood... Please..." Then as her hands finally touched her chest, she was about to feel relief to finally get a hold of her pendant, but she didn't feel it. She must have left it at the hotel. "H-Hotel... please... take me...to the hotel..." And her fangs started to grow out. "Ah--NOW!!!"

Allec run as he can while carrying Clara, Its a good thing that Allec knew there is only one Hotel on this city. As they arrived at the hotel, the elevator was broken so allec decided to use the stairs until they reach her room.

Zhoralel followed helplessly, Clara was being carried in Allec's arms. If he wanted to he could leave the two of them together. But something in his gut told him he needed to stay, that in the coming future he would be their ally.
"Clara, what do you need?" he asked. As they all made their way into the room.

"M-My pendant..." She said hoarsely, holding her throat. She could sense it on the floor beside the bed. "Please! Hurry!" Her eyes glowing brighter and her fangs were getting sharper, and before she could hold on much longer, a chuckle escaped from her lips. Then she looked at Allec, licking her fang. "Hey, sweetie..." She tried biting him as she could smell his sweet and luscious blood. Clara has finally revealed herself.

Zhoralel didnt think but his body moved on its own. Throwing his white robes at Clara, they quickly wrapped around her. From head to toe she has engulfed by them, but they changed into a white armor. Before she could make another step towards Allec she collapsed as if a heavy weight had pulled the armor down.
"She wont be going anywhere, now find her amulet." The boys searched but Allec found it.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" Clara screamed out as she struggled in the armor, almost breaking it. She looked so different from her calm and sophisticated self. She was like an untamed animal. "Ahhhh!"

As Allec found the pendant, he quickly put around her neck and thus she is now calmed. After that " What's really going here and Clara...you better have a good explanation about this." Allec lay his body on a closest wall with crossed armed that he wait for her answer.

Zhoralel went over and grabbed the armor, it immediately unraveled back into Z's robes. To which he put back on.
"Sorry for doing that." Zhoralel whispered to Clara.

((Actually, inside the pendant is eternal crimson. You have to make her drink one drop. ._. but anyway...))

Clara panted deeply as she as slowly calming down. She can't believe she lost control, and worse, almost killed Allec.

"Okay, okay." Clara sighed and confessed. "I'm...I'm a vampire, but not like those ones that you know. I'm from an alignment called 'The Hollies'. We're a group of light vampires who hunt down pure bloods or dark bloods. We're dedicated to protect the human race from our kind..." And she looked down. "I was never like this. I was once human...who had a home, a family...a lover...but now they're all gone... I'm sorry for not telling you this 'cause I know it would make you furious... But please trust me. I'm not bad. I don't want to hurt anyone. That's why I have this." She held her pendant. "Eternal crimson. It helps me control my thirst."

Allec understand but he still have the doubt because she is a half vampire. " I don't know if I can trust you this much" Allec remain silent because he dont know how to react to her words, So he turn around and left the room just to think over on what to do next.

"I'll go talk to him,"Zhoralel followed after Allec. who was almost to the stairs.

"Hey before when you where hurt you said something, I don't remember what it was. But I do know you were angry at those vampires you encountered this evening." He said, he was trying to remain on Allec's good side, but Zhoralel knew what he would do if worst comes to shove.
"So just tell me what you plan on doing know." Zhoralel put his hand on Allec's shoulder.

" To find the monster who killed my sister...I dont care how big and strong he is, the important that I will avenge my sister's death no matter what the cause." Allec cough a little that he grab his med from his pocket and take a dose. Then suddenly his phone sound a message the he grab it and open the message.

[ Dear Hunter, I would you to thank for killing the criminal named Jack The Ripper, because he has broken the rules of the monster here in UnderCity. To show my gratitude I would invite for the Party here in UnderCity and especially your reward on the Bounty. Please wear something form and descent and I highly expected you to be there tomorrow 7:00 PM. Have a nice day.
From Anonymous]

"What was it?" Zhoralel asked he was still worried about the safety of both Allec and Clara.
"I should say this is also a good time to give this back," In Zhoralel's hands was Allec's ID card. "I had to take this from your pockets when we took you to the hospital. And I get it, orphaned child seeks revenge on those who hurt him. But like i said before, don't harden your heart. Let ME at least help you." Though this wasn't his world nor his people, Zhoralel couldn't just stand by and watch.

"I know all to well what can happen to one who closes his heart off from the world." Zhoralel shuddered as he said this. The demons inside him echoed his words in his head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus