Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Claranette (played by HibariHaru)

Clara was in the closet, shutting her eyes, about to take a nap. However, there were many thoughts in her head... thoughts about her mission at the abandoned town and she knew that she had to finish the mission quick for she felt that something terrible was going to happen. Something very very bad. But to make sure she had the energy, she had to let herself take a nap, so she instantly fell sleep, intending to take a few hours.
Zhoralel Ishlio-audi (played by ToaNuva)

Zhoralel would end his meditation after some time, grabbing the spear it would unravel into his robes again. As he checked the shades he looked out to see the setting sun.
"Tro ke suv'ii casius? How far have we gone?"
He looked around, the place was alright clean floors, beds, and bathroom. He walked over to the closet and knocked on it.
"Clara, time to wake up." He walked back into the bathroom to looked at his face one more time.

Clara's eyes suddenly opened and her bright red iris lighted the closet as she pushed the closet doors open, unintentionally pushing Zhoralel against the wall. "Oh. Oops."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

While Allec walk alone on the dark street that, he felt an odd presence that come from the back alley that he followed the presence. When he reach that location, he saw with his own eyes that a male vampire suck the blood of the prostitute that made him surprise. The vampire smell him that he tilts his head around that he saw Allec standing there like a total stranger. The vampire said " Who are you? There is nothing you can see here." he wipe the blood of his mouth that Allec replied " Just...a stranger who lost his way and what you've done there...is really unexcusable" The Vampire smirk at him " Do you know who your facing Human? and beside...I am not alone" suddenly group of vampires surrounded Allec that he got no way to run. "What are you gonna do now Human? there's 10 if us and only one of you." Allec just laugh and replied " I am not alone you know..."

Back at the hotel room Zhoralel was pinned between a wall and the door, "Well if this isn't cliché." he said with a sigh. Once Clara moved away allowing Zhoralel to escape he spoke, "Well if you are all ready to go, you may lead the way."

Clara got out of the closet, still looking alright and fresh. Her nap gave her enough energy for tonight. And as she agreed to what Zhoralel said, about to take something before they'd leave, her eyes widened from the sense of her own kind. And not just that, someone else's.

"We have to go. Now!" Clara said as she opened the balcony door, ready to fly out, and forgetting about what she was supposed to do earlier. "Come here and hug me!" She cried out to Zhoralel.

((Hug meeeehhh! Just kiddin'. ^u^))

Zhoralel looked at Clara, "I think I'll be alright." he said as he came closer to the balcony. He gave the vampire a smile as his body passed through the ledge like it wasn't there. He walked out about a couple of feet before turning to see the vampires face.
"I may know a trick or two." He said standing in the air, 12 stories off the ground.

Clara raised her brow impressed but also in a hurry. "You should have done that before. But we don't have much time. Let's go." Then she jumped off the balcony and soared through the town until they reached a dark crowded alley. And in that, there he was. Allec, being surrounded by vampires. "One thing I hate. Bad vampires." She growled.

The two droped down to stand by Allec's side, "Friends of yours?" Zhoralel said. With that the other vampires attacked them.

"And I thought you'd be safer now that you're not working...but I guess danger always follows your every turn, huh?" Clara looked at Alec and took out her sword, using it to attack those wretched vampires. "Just like old times."

Allec expectation is 100% work that he ready his weapon and start giving those vampire a taste of holy water coated blade edge. "What took you so long?" He asked while he fight. Few vampires remain that one of them tries to escape but Alle immediate throw his armblades at the two of them that it was attach with a string, then they pull them back here and finish them off. After the vampire the leader of the group is crawling to escape that Allec trow an iron stake at the leg and it stuck on the ground. The vampire leader scream in pain while Allec walk to him crouch close to him and said " Try to escape like a rat?" The vampire was scared " Please let me go! I'll pay you for any price!" Allec gave him an annoyed look "You think you can persuade me with money? What you have done is unexcusable that you killed a prostitute and you know the punishment of a monster like you....is Death" Allec stand up that he pulled his gun that filled with silver bullet. THe vampire begged for mercy " Please!NO!" before he knew it Allec pulled the trigger and killed the vampire.

As the other fought the vampires Zhoralel had other plans. Two foolish vampires swiped and lunged at him, but couldn't land a hit.
"Well if you told us to follow you, we would have been here sooner." Zhoralel said. With that he kicked a vampire into the alley wall. Before the vampire knew what was happening a black spear pierced his chest pinning him where he was. The second vampire continued his attack. Zhoralel had enough and with a swift dodge Zhoralel's hand made contact with the vampires face forcing a black blade to slice though his skull, turning the vampire to ash.

"So I figured we could interrogate this one into telling us who's responsible for the missing village." Zhoralel said pointing at the vampire who was pinned to the wall.

As always, Clara moved with grace and poise, almost like an acrobat or gymnast, as she fought and decapitated each vampire's head that stood before her since she knew it was the best way to get rid of them permanently. However, as she fought, some of them recognized her and knew who she was.

"Such an unfaithful worm. Fighting against her kind." He growled but not enough for the others to hear, and before he could further speak, Clara silenced him by piercing her silver blade into his throat.

"Can you all shut up." And she swing her katana to the side, removing the blood stained on its blade. "I hate these kind of vampires..."

After the fight, Allec swing his armblade to swipe off the blood and that he went to the corpse of the prostitute that he knelt and close the eyes of the corpse. "May your soul be at rest" he nod his head and stand up again. "Old man and Clara, well lets say I'm kinda to see you guys and dont asked about the injury I got...its nothing but a scratch " He smile a little that luckily 2 vampires were tied up and Allec likes the idea of the Old Man that he start interrogate the both of them. "Hey...you guys should tell me about this leader of yours? because by the look of it, he is a high class type or a mafia type I just killed" 2 vampires are hardheaded that they said "YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE US TALK?!" Allec turn around and look at clara and gave her eye contact that means "you take care of this". I means Allec pass the interogation to her.

Clara was surprised to be given the task, but it wasn't going to be easy. She has tried talking to vampires like them before and it never worked out. But since Clara didn't want to disappoint her partners, she had no choice but to do the job. So, she approached them casually, and started by saying, "Listen...if you tell us about your leader, we will set you free..."

That was a sudden bargain. A dangerous one too. But Clara was not that easy. Of course, she would think it through.

"But if not, say goodbye to immortality..." Clara slowly pointed her blade against one of their cheeks, making his skin burn.

Zhoralel grabbed Clara's arm and pulled it away form the vampire.

"You do the talking, and I'll..." Zhoralel put his hand upon the black spear that held the foul beast, in that moment the vampire screamed as if all the tortures of hell were being inflicted upon him. His body writhing in agony, desperately trying to free himself, Zhoralel lifted his hand and finished, "be the lie detector."

"You got that pretty boy, you tell her anything but the truth and I'll give you a reason to wish she would kill you." Zhoralel said to the vampire, whose face showed true fear for the Old Man.

The other vampire felt the pain and he cant said that he spit it out "OKAY!OKAY! WELL TELL YOU! please get that thing away from me." Two of the vampires started to talk " The boss that the guy just killed is jack.."Jack The Ripper". I know he killed 20 women and most of them were prostitute for 3 months. But he break the law of the monster that he went out on this world to hunt for human blood. Because he was sick of drinking that he wants human blood." The other vampire said " Also he is a criminal by breaking that law and he has bounty of 20,000$, its either dead or alive. It was Godfather Vladimir gave this bounty on him and Were just work with him. " The other said, "Beside both of us never killed anyone and we just stick to the law on our city. Please don't kill us, because Jack force us to work with and if we dont...our family will be killed." The other exclaimed" Please...believe us..We never try to hurt someone here."

From about 3 meters away that Allec heard that its worth 20,000$ that he killed their leader known as Jack the Ripper. "Isn't me or I just hit the jackpot." Allec went to them and said" I heard enough, you think begging for your life will change my mind...But too bad..." Allec grab the gun and point them at the both, "Vampire with family...what a joke." Allec tries to pull the trigger.

Before Allec could pull the trigger, Zhoralel walked closer to the other vampire, a second black spear slowly forming out of his right arm.

"Clara would you be so kind as to ask him further questions." Zhoralel spoke.

Clara saw the spark in Allec's eyes as he heard about the bounty. This was a side she didn't see, but maybe he had a good intention. She didn't know. But besides that, as Zhoralel asked if she'd ask more questions, she looked at the two vampires, observing their expressions and aura. And a vampire with a family? That was no joke for Clara once had her own...

"Before we decide to kill you," Clara knelt down before them, "first you must tell me something...do you still trust me?"

The question was confusing and not understood. And just with a nod from the both of them, Clara unexpectedly let them go.

(ones still pinned because of my spear, which is not a good idea to touch.)

As she let them go Zhoralel stopped her from grabbing the black spear.

"Trust me, if i use these, do not touch them." His face was serious as pulled the spear from the vampire, whose wounds refused to heal.
"I wonder, why would you let them go, they may be our enemy again." Zhoralel said to Clara.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus