Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello ~

Mey

Hello,

I am new in this place, but actually I rped for quite some time, I have been rping on skype for the last few years and it's been a long time since I was on some forum... When I complained to a friend that I wanted to find some rp partners for romance rp she linked me this site so here I am.

I have all kinds of characters: humans, werewolves (and other were), centaur (and other half animals like satyr), assasin androids, dragon turning human etc My characters usually don't have any world behind them, they can fit anywhere with barely any changes to their backstory. I mostly rp male characters, I like it better and noone ever complained (even the guys I rped with). I like romance rp with any possible pairing but also adventure, and I won't say no to some nerve wrecking, heart breaking, tear jerking rp too.

Also I will always draw my characters references myself since drawing is a passion of mine (they will usually have a manga feel because that's the only way I can draw humans).

Looking forward to discover this community~
ashley_grace

Hey Mey,

Welcome! You'll find lots of great roleplayers who love to rp fantasy, romance, sci-fi etc. so be sure to check out the Looking for RP thread. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

I'm ashley_grace and welcome again to RPR!
HibariHaru

Heyo! And welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you and please do enjoy your stay!
795.gif
Welcome to RPR! We're glad to have you. If you look in the 'Looking for Rp' forum, then you can get started with looking for Rps you'd like to do. There are separate forums for adult rps. You can find those if you say that you want to in your settings. Then if you hover over the 'Forums' link in your toolbar then it'll be right under 'Looking for Rp' in the drop down. Also, if you don't see any that you want to do, you can always post and ad :) I hope that was helpful. Happy Rping! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! Romance RP is very popular here, so I'm certain you'll find what you're looking for very quickly. :)
GREETINGS.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
Hi there! Welcome to RP Repository! I can assure you that you will have a lot of fun here! RPR is a great place to roleplay at!
Hello and Welcome!!! :D
Well, well, another romance lover! It's sweet to meet you! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! Welcome to RPR!

Like Kim said, romance is a HUGE thing here, so you'll find what you're looking for in no time!

If you need any help, ask any of us and we'll be glad to help out! Hope you enjoy the site!
Welcome to RPR! I think you'll find that your directed you to the right place. ;)

Sounds like you've got a nifty selection of characters! And it's always nice to see more people we're cool with doubling down on the drama. <3
Sanne Moderator

Hey Mey, welcome to RPR! :D I can only echo what others have said. Do you have your art posted online?
Welcome to RPR! Like some others have said, Romance is a big thing on RPR, A lot of people do enjoy Romance on here! I hope you like it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello ~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus