Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello to all!~

Hello everyone! I am excited to be here and i hope to get along. :D
Welcome to RPR! What's your favorite genre of rp? :D
Kolla Topic Starter

I like supernatural/fantasy and creepy/horror the best. XD
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find lots of people to rp with, and pretty much everyone here is friendly, so I don't think you'll have an issue with getting along with people.
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you so much for the welcome! I am excited to be a member of this site.~
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I can assure you from experience that you will have a great time here! Everyone is very nice and helpful! ^.^
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you so much! I already really do feel very welcomed. :D
Welcome!!! :D
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you so much!! :D
Kim Site Admin

It's great to see you getting along with everyone so well already! I second that you'll likely find what you're looking for here, the genres of RP you named are definitely popular. :) Do you have any questions about using the site we can help out with?
Kolla Topic Starter

No ma'am, It all seems really easy to navigate and also everyone so far has been super friendly!~ I am already very much enjoying this site. c:
Kim Site Admin

That is excellent to hear! :D But if you do run into any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you! If i have any questions or concerns i will let you know. Thank you again. :D
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you guys so much! I feel so welcomed. C:
Welcome! I saw you mention being fond of creepy/horror stuff. I know I've seen folks looking for creepypasta-inspired RPs pop up now and then, so I imagine that should suit you well! I've also been working on a list of villains around the site, and you're welcome to dig through. ;)
Kolla Topic Starter

OH! Thank you so much.~ I shall look into those farther.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Kolla! It's so good to see you settling in so awesomely so fast. :D I hope you'll have tons of fun!
Kolla Topic Starter

Thank you so much.~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello to all!~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus