Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Why, hello there

Sweet_Waterlily423

Hey guys, so first off, I love romance and action roleplays. Second, I hope to make new friends and let my creativity go wild. Third I have been roleplaying for about two years. Fourth, I have a dog named Waterdrop and a kitten named Peaches. And fifth, I'm working on becoming a songwriter and/or an author.
Yours truly, Waterlily
Welcome to RPR! What genre do you prefer for your romance/action RPs? What types of songs do you like to write? :D
Hi, and welcome to RPR! It sounds great that you plan to become a songwriter! What is your favorite kind of music?
Hello!!! :)
Sweet_Waterlily423 Topic Starter

I love many different genres of music, country, rock, a little bit of light metal, etc. and I write country music.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! That's a really interesting name for a dog, I don't think I've met another with the same name. Do you call her/him by a nickname? :)

What kind of RP are you hoping to find here? :D
Well hi there, Waterlily! I know someone called DarkLily here too! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light! It's sweet to meet another flower lover!

But that's great you want to be a songwriter! And on terms of being an author, what types of genres do you plan to write? Or is it the same as your RP genres?

Anyway, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us!

Oh I'm so sorry I meant to say that my dogs name is Raindrop but sometimes I call her rain and I'm looking for fantasy and modern day roleplays
Welcome to RPR! I love the names of your pets. ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome! I concur, I love those names. :3 Do you have any songs of your own yet?

I am working on a song as we speak, but I have sadly lost inspiration
Welcome to RPR! Making friends should be too hard because people are rather kind on this site. Also, good luck with your endevors! :D
HibariHaru

Hey and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay!
large.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Why, hello there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus