Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » And here I am

Ladies and gentlemen. How is everyone. Good i hope. Well i got some stuff to say that spans a couple of the different forum topics so here we go. First things first. Darth! Awesome job with the videos. Managed to squirm my way onto a comp earlier today to finish watching them. Fitting that when not on the battlefield, Kyle would be found downing a bottle or 5. Heh. Next! Unfortunatly i am now extremely limited on my RPR accessibility. Like worse off than Minerva when shes on mobile. Had to fight with my phone about 20 minutes just to get here to post this. Unfortunatly Kim this means that low memory setting thing you told me about didn't work. And by didn't work, i mean my phone is so crappy on RPR access, that it wouldn't display the settings for me to change... Boo. And on a final note, to keep me in rp shape, i have found one of my older projects that i am resuming work on. My soon to be book series. It focuses on my character Kyle from pre-birth to current and as Kyle still lives, can be classified as
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

Part 2. Ongoing. And on that note i wish to ask a favor of everyone. Anyone who i have rped with as Kyle. I wish to ask your permission to include your characters in the story. Depending on character backgrounds and such i may even include little cameos before they actually meet Kyle. Just pm me your answers on this request as i can access my inbox fine but don't expect a response. Also include a list of characters Kyle has interacted with for the sake of refreshing my memory. And on a final note, i am sad to say that due to my lack of access to RPR, i must remove myself from all rps i'm in. My sincerest apologies for this. I hope i can grace you all with my presence again soon. If you want to keep in touch with me outside of RPR, ask via pm and i'll give ya my phone number as it's the only reliable means of contacting me right now. Yes this means even facebook is a hassle on my phone. But thats all for now. Later people. Hopefully not too much later.
Alrighty folks. Lancer has asked me to extend the permission to people who have rped with Alex, Minato, Tenshi, And Lazaras as well >.> I think that's it

Edit I forgot 2

Ambrose, and TNT
A horse is a horse of course of course. You've got my permission on all counts where I'm involved, as well as my sympathy on a situation of major suck. Hope everything gets worked out for you, and soon. We all miss you
JayBird wrote:
We all miss you

Can I second that motion? :D

And I'm late with replies today as I spent the day in a cleaning frenzy. I didn't know it was possible to spend 4 plus hours vacuuming a 2 bedroom apartment -_-' but I guess the 2 (well 3 next month) year old and his play dough really help with that, and it was every nook and possible cranny. I'm going to reply either tonight or tomorrow. Friday is my last day here until an undetermined time *cries* I hate uncertainty.
Haven't rp'd with you, but hope you can come back soon! :) We spoke ooc a couple of times and you seem like a nice guy. Good luck with your book!
Of course you have my permission to use any of my characters.
<3
Kim Site Admin

Lance emailed me and ask that I mention that he would like to offer a preview of the first chapter of his novel to anyone who is interested. I'm not sure how he plans to send it though!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Lance2011 wrote:
First things first. Darth! Awesome job with the videos. Managed to squirm my way onto a comp earlier today to finish watching them. Fitting that when not on the battlefield, Kyle would be found downing a bottle or 5. Heh.

Thankyou Lance, glad you enjoyed the videos! :)

Best of luck with your novel :)
Minerva

yay! I'm an example! seriously that sucks. sure you cant see the check box? I almost missed it at first, too.
Kim Site Admin

I just went and turned that option on for you, Lance. But if it's really loading so badly you can't even get to the options page, I'm not sure how much it will help.

Kim wrote:
Lance emailed me and ask that I mention that he would like to offer a preview of the first chapter of his novel to anyone who is interested. I'm not sure how he plans to send it though!

Email. And managed to squirm onto a comp for a few seconds. AND thanks for setting it up for me Kim.
Kim Site Admin

Yay! Hi Lance! :)
Minerva

welcome to the low end mobile browsing spectrum. I'd suggest, for your 1x1s you use a websafe facebook for a while, most mobiles can swallow some versions. Also learn your text limit before your phone just pretends the text box never existed. O.o if your phone ends up doing it. Do you perchance use straight talk?
I'd love to read it! ^_^ Dunno if he can see this or not though :x

And borrowed my buds iPhone to hop on for a sec. Heh. Loki, pm me your email and I'll send ya the preview first chance I get. And Minerva, yep. I indeed use straight talk.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » And here I am

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus