Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Hidden Island (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elysia (played by lyingsmile15)

Stories say that there is a distant Island, lost in mist, that humans cannot easily reach... and it is rumored that those who do reach the Island never return.

I'm looking for RP with a character of mine that I don't use very often. Elysia in this RP will be from a mysterious Island that your character will find themselves on. You can click the links I've left to learn a bit about Elysia and about her Island. :) If you're interested, I have two possible plot suggestions, or if you have your own suggestions you can feel free to make them!

My plot ideas are:

Shipwrecked and Captured
It doesn't matter what kind of ship you were on... pirate, noble, or merchant... the sea treats all ships the same and a storm tore your ship to pieces. But, in a stroke of luck, you and possibly some of your crew, were washed ashore on an island. While you were still confused and lost, strange looking natives emerged from the forests and took your crew captive. Perhaps you tried to fight them off, perhaps you were too weary from being shipwrecked to fight... either way, in the end the natives got the upper hand and dragged you and the remaining members of your crew deep into the forests of the islands. Somewhere in the depths of the forest, the warband comes to a halt, seeming to intend to leave you and your crew tied up in the forest to die... until a young female of their kind arrives suddenly... will she save your life?

Cursed Island
Tales reached the ear of a pirate captain that there was treasure on the Island hidden in the mists... and whether your character was the captain or a member of the crew, they sailed to try to find that treasure. By luck, they found the island, and the caves in which treasure was rumored to be buried. However, upon finding the gold and touching it, a powerful curse struck down the entire pirate crew. Many of the crew members died immediately... but your character survived, instead finding themselves turning slowly into a monster. Will they seek the aid of the natives of the island before it's too late?

I am open to MxF and FxF in romance, but would prefer to avoid smut.

Just post a comment here or send me a PM if you're interested in RPing with a Princess/Shaman from a magical island.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Aearion (played by Pirate)

Aearion is definitely more than capable of getting caught by a bunch of weird deer people. And he kind of looks like a princess too so this was meant to be!
Elysia (played by lyingsmile15) Topic Starter

Well, I don't see why not. Hahaha. I shall PM you so we can get started.
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

Um... th-this sounds awesome, and this guy is perfect for this kind of thing. Um... can I play?

Of course. Just send me a PM and tell me which of the ideas you want to do and I'd be happy to discuss the details of an RP with you. :)
Alright, you have me hooked, snagged, and reeled in, so I'll take this offer of yours for a drive. I know which plot idea I would choose; I'm not exactly the kind of guy that would seek riches and fame.

Okay! Just send me a PM so we can discuss the details of the RP before we start.
Archer (played by AshAngg2000)

Mind if I have a go at the shipwrecked and captured idea but as a crew member?

(I'm going no magic on my end for this.)

Unfortunately, I am no longer looking for this. I forgot to mark it as closed. My bad.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Hidden Island (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus