Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yup. I'm new :)

Hello! I'm just getting started here so I just came on to make my intro. Well I look forward to figuring everything out :)
Yay! You made it! Trust me, you'll really like this place <3 Everyone here is super friendly, and there is rp going on all the time ^_^
Welcome! We hail from the same place, not sure if we've gotten to rp together before. :D But I play Draeval, if you're ever interested in an rp just let me know and you'll love it here!
Welcome, welcome. Take a look around--I've found that everyone here is very nice and open to ideas. I'm always up for an RP, if you're interested. :)
Welcome to the site! Feel free to browse my characters and see if you like them! I'm open for a private rp if you would like to start that off. Of course, make yourself comfortable with the site first! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Many people on here would be more than willing to answer you and help you out.
Hey, you have any questions, I may be able to help. Also, when you're ready, PM me and we can RP. Hope to hear from you soon
hey hey! Welcome to rpr!
Minerva

Deeezzzzziiii~
Hi there! 8D
Hope you find the site as useful and fun as lots of us do!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yup. I'm new :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus