Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back in the saddle.

Greetings everyone, my name is Cyro. I've been on RPR for about a month now and have decided it was time to introduce myself. I'm a long time roleplayer, started back in 1998 on the website WBS.net . Jumped around a bit after the website's demise and have been on a hiatus for a couple years. I thought maybe it was time to scrape off the rust and come back to something I wholeheartedly enjoy. Over the years I have participated in all sorts of different RP settings and I have characters that could fit just about anywhere. My preferred settings / genres are fantasy and science fiction. I'm glad to be here and I look forward to getting back into the saddle.
Sanne Moderator

Hi Cyro! Welcome to RPR, how exciting that you decided to jump back in the saddle with us. :D How did you find us? Do you have any questions for us so far?
Kim Site Admin

Hi, so glad you've decided to join us out here on the forums. :) I'm not familiar with WBS, what was it like?
Victoriantruth

Hi!!! So happy that you decided to join us and you choose the perfect RP site to restart your rp-days on! I hope you have a lot of fun and if you need anything, have any questions or you'd like to Rp? Just let me or any of us know!!

Greetz, Vic!
Cyrotronix Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes. I was introduced to RPR by SarietheFae, she has been very helpful in getting me started here. WBS was one of those chatroom sites popular in the '90s, and it just happened to have a roleplaying section. Had a layout of several different rooms with specific themes. Eventually it was bought out by the Go Network and eventually shut down at the end of 1999.
Welcome back to the world of rping Cyro! Have you found any rps to join yet? :)
Welcome! As I'm sure you've noticed, fantasy and scifi are huge here, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding some games. ^_^
Welcome to RPR! If you prefer a chat function you can just hit the big 'launch chat' button on the thread or in a PM and it turns it into a real time chat :D Hope you've been making lots of awesome friends while you've been here :D
Cyrotronix Topic Starter

Bell wrote:
Welcome back to the world of rping Cyro! Have you found any rps to join yet? :)

Thank you! I have. I've got one going on so far but plan to look for a couple more to get involved in.
Welcome back to the multiverse of roleplaying! We're glad to welcome you to the many hallways and worlds of RPR! I'm Light, but call me what you like! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, just call on me or anyone else and we'll be happy to help!

Also, do you enjoy fantasy and sci-fi in general, or do you have a specific subgenre that you play in, like modern fantasy, steampunk, or even medieval sci-fi?
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay. :)
Welcome to RPR! I can assure you that you made a good choice joining us here!
House-of-Sin

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay and find tons of RP!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back in the saddle.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus