Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So new here.

Just working on figuring some stuff out. Came here via a friend recommendation, decided to check it out. So, hi all.
Hey there, welcome to the site. I'm one of the resident off-topic post monsters, who ironically has yet to post up an arpee here. There's a bunch of stuff to keep you busy for when the mood strikes you, though. Everyone here is really nice and chill - no name calling/trolling, or anything of that nature. That about sums it up.

Oh, I also tend to go off on random tangents about My Little Pony. And Skyrim, that too. Anyways, you enjoy yourself. Enjoy yourself RIGHT MEOW.
Ha, you've already encountered the wild Bonebag ^-^! :D

Welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy it here, bones pretty much summed it up. In my year and a half here I don't believe I've encountered one mean person, but I have met so many awesome people! If not for rpr I would have never met some of my most common rp partners :D

What kinda rp do you enjoy?
Bunnie Topic Starter

Hiya both of ya!

Thanks for the friendly welcomes from both of you!

I was actually surprised at the other stuff there was to do here, Bonebag. The first thing I saw wasn't even the roleplaying, it was the art contest which I was thinking about entering in right off the bat. I haven't decided, but I would like to.

Lol Nikna. A wild Bonebag appears! You guys are nicer than some other places I've been to, I will say that. Or at least far more welcoming. I mostly enjoy fantasy RP's with magic and dragons, and strange creatures, though I'm not adverse to other things. I sometimes like it when genres get smashed together and merge too.

I haven't freeformed in a while, I've played a lot of D&D most recently, but recently I have just been putting most of my energy into Magic the Gathering since the new set is coming out very soon!
Hello~ Being mean is a lot of work. It requires the constant upkeep of appearance and strain of muscles. So taxing~

DnD and fantasy roleplaying are a few of my personal favorites~ I have been making a mess in quite a few of the games here and it is not frowned upon if you jump into a story~ Unless it is a private story, but I have not tried, so I can not offer advice~

My Magic cards are all so old. It is tiring to keep up with each new edition, so, I spend what little effort I can to welcoming new players~ And old ones~ And those in-between~
Minerva

The unusual spelling of bunny makes me ask: do you know Eiji? regardless, welcome!
HELLO!
Please enjoy your stay!
Welcome to rpr! There are tons of friendly people here, hope you enjoy your stay! :D
Welcome to rpr! It is always great to have another rper around. You are more than welcomed to jump in any of my open forums, I mostly do fantasy. :D
Bunnie Topic Starter

Minerva? Is that really you? If it is, then yes this is the Bunnie that you used to know that knows Eiji. What a coincidence! How have you been?

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to respond, I didn't sleep for almost two days because of the Magic pre-release this past weekend, then I've been working since I got back from it. Anyways, it's nice to see so many welcoming people!
Minerva

aw, c'mon. Lookit my characters, you should know! Hey!! Lonnng time no see. How is everyone? I just forum and facebook these days because of my phone. You can always find me at RPR or facebook, Minerva Clay. We need to RP some time. I demand this. :x
Minerva

Oh, send me a friend request. I can accept, but not send, mobile.
Bunnie Topic Starter

Request sent, Ma'am! Everyone is doing pretty well so far as I know! I'm actually on skype with Eiji and some other people right now. We've been focused more on DnD and stuff then. I haven't RP'ed much lately, but I need to get my fix in occassionally. And yes, I probably should have checked your characters before I asked you such a silly question, lol.
Bunnie Topic Starter

Eiji says he's going to set you on fire, btw.
Minerva

Kiritsu reunion imo. I have Itachi, Maximus was Murceilago (second gen), Fox still references Tanoo on MSN and you had two. Bring Eiji. I also demand this.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus