Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Never done an Intro

Well, I have been on RPR for, Not a while, Not a short amount of time but... I don't know how long I've been here but some of you may have seen me in the chat room. I own a six year old male Rottweiler and a four year old Cockapoo a mix between a Cocker Spaniel and Poodle. I use to own a small little chihuahua but I had to get rid of him since he was very violent towards the Cockapoo and the Rottweiler. (Even tho the Rottweiler was much larger than him). I love cookies, My favourite colour is green. I like Romance RPs, I have anxiety and get very anxious sometimes. So pls don't be mean to me. >.>
Cookies are good! My favorite has to be peanut butter. Or oatmeal. Oooh no, sugar has to be the best.

Anyway hey what's up? And I'm sure no one here is going to be mean to you!
Cookies? Who would be mean to cookies?! I love cookies! :D

Stares at hungrily and licks her lips.

Have you started any rps yet? :)
3dslove

I feel like I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but eh.

Hey there. I'm trying to re-introduce myself too, so we're on the same boat. Hooray. :V
Really? I thought you had... Well, here's an official welcome, then! ^^
Welcome to RPR! Nice to officially welcome you :) Looks like you've been having a good time already, which is always awesome to see! :D
Sanne Moderator

A belated welcome then! I always enjoy having you around the chat. :D *eats cookies with*
Well, here's an official welcome to RPR then! I've seen you around the forums, so here's to running into each other sometime!
Kim Site Admin

Glad to be able to give you an official welcome! It looks like you've been on the site for almost a month -- you can see your exact join date by going to Dashboard > Account Info. There's a few interesting stats in there! :)

Your dogs sound super adorable. I'm sorry to hear the chihuahua had aggression issues, though. :(

Where do you go to school? What's your favorite subject?
Hi there! Welcome to RPR :) I hope you're enjoying it here and are planning to stay :D
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you and please enjoy your stay. :)
Hello! It's good to be able to greet you, even if you have been here for a while! I hope you enjoy your time!
House-of-Sin

Your intro is wonderful! Don't be too hard on yourself! It's hard to have a bad intro, especially when cookies are mentioned!
Well welcome to RPR no matter how long you've been on :P I joined back in November, and I still haven't done an intro XD

Also, do you have a favorite type of cookie? Are there any that you hate?
Hia! Welcome to RPR. I hope you acquire many new friends and RP's. :P
I've been seeing you around~ I guess I never welcomed you xD Oooooh, sorry... Welcome to the site now~ I'm hoping you've had fun :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Never done an Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus