Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Atlas Emberson (played by RoyaleX318)

Tusk was once a Doctor for the Union army, traveled to Summer Fort after the War. Summer Fort was a large town that was the base frontier on the west side of the Rockies and the housed many railway workers who worked a few days in and a few days off in the railway camp to the west of the settlement. However many who did not wish for the railway life lived either to the north west in Dry lake about a days ride away from the Fort Town.... Or many have gone to Tumbleweed, two days south of Summer Fort as did Tusk.

Two tribes of native Americans attack the local Eastborn, as well as a local Bandit Leader broke out of Summer Ford with help of his fellow men and they ride south. Many dangers including but not limited to Blood Horse Bandits, Irokee and Shadorian Tribes on either side of Tumbleweed, Pepper Pocks Plague, and the supposed Zombies out of the local mine....

Tusk had his work cut out for him as he was appointed sheriff of Tumbleweed! Who are you? Shop keeper, outlaw who hates the Bloodhorse Bandits, Tavern owner, or just a local if Tumbleweed. Map is on Tusk's character page.
Fiona Sharlet (played by SwiftlyFlying)

Fiona stalked along the streets of Tumbleweed, her head tilted down so her eyes were averted from everyone and thing else. She looked like a pretty shady character, laden in black from head to toe. High dark leather boots kicking up a bit of dust as she moved down the road.
Atlas Emberson (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Tusk say in his office looking out at the streets, checking his pocket watch he saw it was four thirty. "Only a half hour more until I can go to the Broken Bar Stool..." Looking back up he saw a woman he didn't recognize, "pretty face," he said to herself, too quiet for anyone but him to hear.

Fiona seemed to slow a bit, feeling as if she was being watched. Looking up with sparkling green eyes she scanned the place around her. Seeing Sheriff Tusk she smiled and nodded to him, her black hair falling nicely around her shoulders.

Tusk dipped his hat and smiled, "Welcome to Tumbleweed," he said out the open window in the Sheriff's Jailhouse.

"Why thank you. It's great to be here." Fiona said kindly, leaning her back against a nearby wall. "You must be Alex Tusk, the sheriff of this here town." She said with a tilt of her head.

"You're not my mother, please don't refer to my first name," Tusk said leaning back in his chair as she entered. "Tusk, Dr. Tusk, or Sheriff will do..."

Fiona smirked. "Alright Sheriff Tusk." She said, looking around his jailhouse. "I'm Fiona Sharlet. Just a simple traveling gunsl-" She paused. "Gambler."

"We have plenty of gunslingers around here," he chuckled. "Plus if you were a gambler you'd be in Dry Lake, not here." Tusk knew many gunslingers, they were the reason bandits and natives didn't attack Tumbleweed. "I recommend the Broken Barstool, the Bartender is nice to pretty girls like you and the rooms are fairly priced."
Noah Foxford (played by Gunslinger13)

Noah ran the Broken Barstool, rooms were ten dollars and drinks were a quarter for a shot of whiskey.

Fiona smiled. "I'll make sure to stop by there." She said nodding her head. "If fact... Maybe you could accompany me now?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Tusk checked his pocket watch, not everyday a man in his late forties was asked to have a drink with s young dame. It was still twenty minutes before his day ended, "I gotta lock up, meet me there? Or you can wait outside for me." He really needed to find some sort of deputy.

"I'll meet ya there Mr. Tusk. Maybe I'll scope out a room for myself while I'm there." She said, nodding her head to the sheriff before exiting.

Noah was in his late teens, running the Brokenbar Stool after his father passed away. As she enters he smiles, "welcome to the broken barstool!"

The 18 year old gal smiled at Noah. "Glad to be welcomed." She said, looking around. "Quite the place you got here." She comments, eyes flicking across every surface and space.

"Thanks, inherited it from the late William Foxford. He was a good man, but the Pepper Pox still took him." It had only been thanks to Tusk that Pepper Pox were cured here about a year ago, but it had been too late for Good ol Will. "Can I get you a drink?" Noah asked, "a quarter for a whiskey shot, and a meal is two fifty."

Fiona nodded and quick as a flash plucked a quarter from her belt and tossed it to Noah. "I'll start with a shot. I'll see where the night goes." She said with a shrug and a smirk.

Noah attempted to catch the quarter but it evaded his grasp, finding it he added it to his pocket and poured her some Rattlesnake Whiskey. After about a half hour of chatting Tusk entered the bar, "hey Tusk, your room is all cleaned and beds made same as always!" Of the five bedrooms here, Noah only rented out three. He slept in one and Tusk slept in one for a fair price of eight fifty a night since it was an extended stay.

Fiona turned her head to nod and smile at Tusk. "Speaking of rooms, perhaps you may have one that I could have the pleasure of renting?" She asked Noah, quickly turning back to him.

"Ten dollars a night, and of course," he smiled pointing up the stairs. "Room 1 is already rented as is Room 4 but we still have two and three Avalible for the evening. If you buy it out for the week it is only 65 dollars!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus