Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Fiona Sharlet (played by SwiftlyFlying)

Fiona let out a yelp and fell to the floor, the wound burning like fire. She looked up to see Shawn grinning maniacally at her.
"You're smart, I can appreciate that." She said with a smirk. "But little do you know... Imma double gunner!" With those three words, quick as a flash she grabbed her second matching gun to the one in his hand and fired at his gun shoulder. The bullet sailed right into it's mark, his shoulder with the arm with which he held her gun.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Shotgun Shawn
"Ahhhh!" He didn't drop the gun but he lowered it from his mark long enough for Fiona to take a kill shot should she wish.... But that was when the door opened.

Thunderstruck Sam
"Excuse me, is this Sheriff Tusk's Office?" The blonde figure said. He was tall and good looking as he entered it was clear who he was, although his well dressed apearence wouldn't have anyone believe he was an outlaw. "Put the bloody gun down Shawn, you're idiot but you must know that shooting a law inforcer gives them marret to kill you." He took the jail keys off the wall and placed a pack of a Thousand dollars on the sheriffs desk. "Not quite enough for all the damages but I really am sorry... It was a sloppy job and I would have never sanctioned it." He approached the cell where the two were talking, "now if you'll excuse me... Lady Deputy? I will be taking Shawn back to Rock Forge," Sam looked sensibly sorry about what his underling did. This was definitely a weird encounter.

Fiona froze, her eyes wide as she looked at the man and her hand still holding her gun. "I- uhm... yhea..." She stuttered, wobbling painfully to her feet. Maybe it was the bit of blood lossage, or the state of shock she was in from being shot, or she was just light headed. But she nodded slowly to Thunderstruck Sam. "Alright, just... don't come anywhere near Tumbleweed again..." She said quietly, trying to fight the black lines bordering her eyesight as she tried to stay conscious.
Darik Sharpe (played anonymously)

Thunderstruck Sam
Sam unlocked the cell, take the horse outside and get back to camp, well discuss your punishment there..." Sam looked to the deputy who was losing consciousness, "sleep well Deputy..." That was the last thing Fiona would remember before waking up in Tusk's Hospital.
Atlas Emberson (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

"How do ya feel..?" Tusk asked, "Your leg has been set and you may have a limp for a few weeks but it was all just procedural, the bullet missed your bones."

Fiona squinted her eyes and blinked, her mind trying to catch up with where she was.
Jail.
Shawn.
Sam.
Bullet.
She suddenly shot up in her bed, letting out a yelp as a splitting pain ripped through her head.

"You ok Deputy?" Tusk asked, his bandages were red with dried Crimson.

Fiona rubbed her temple for a moment, before scanning the area she was in. "Yhea... I'm alright Tusk." She muttered, turning to him. "What exactly happened to Shotgun Shawn? If you know..."

"Well he ain't in town, people say Thinderstruck left broke him out without breaking a sweat... When I heard that I came to check on you and you were unconcious so I brought you here, you will have a limp for a few weeks but you'll be fine other wise."

Fiona let out a small sigh and cast a glance to her leg. "Guess you chose the wrong Deputy huh?" She muttered, placing her head in her hands.

"I did," Tusk touched her chin lifting her head up to look at him. "But I bet you a hundred dollars I chose a great Sheriff..." He retracted his hand, "I'm almost fifty years old Miss Fiona... I'm too old to be sheriff and Town Doctor. You defended this town in its time of need," Tusk smiled, "will you answer the call?"

Fiona's eyes widened. "I... Me?" She squeaked, a scared spark in her green eyes. She moved away from Tusk a bit when he nodded. Only to go and look to him again, a slightly uncertain smile resting on her lips. "I'll be the best sheriff for this town I can. I promise." She said, the spark in her eyes fading to a shimmer of DETERMINATION.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it," Tusk would need sometime to headland in a month or two if she wasn't happy in the job he would send for a doctor east of the Rockies and retake the role of sheriff. However he preferred it this way, him as a doctor and the fate of the town in someone else's hands....

A few weeks pass and Fiona is doing a great job. But on this particular afternoon there is a scream, upon investigation Thunderstruck Sam and his men's head are all lined up out side of town spelling out the world NEXT. This was the work of the native Shadorian Tribe, unlike the relitively peaceful Irokee the Shadorians hated the White folk, and apparently this town was next on there list.

Fiona's ears picked up the scream and she jumped to her feet, sprinting out of the office and across the town. "What seems to be the prob-" Fiona's voice was cut off as she saw the ordeal. Raising her hand to her mouth, she felt her eyes widen. "My god..." She whispered, something sh had never felt before building up inside her.
Fear.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus