Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Fiona Sharlet (played by SwiftlyFlying)

Fiona smirked and chuckled on the inside to herself. She was one of those people who find the weirdest and dumbest things funny.
Atlas Emberson (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Tusk
"So last off, where is the gangs main hide out?"

Carl
"Last I heard they have taken the abandoned gold mine to the north of here... But why they killed your bar keep I don't know."

Tusk
Tusk nods, keeping the man's pistol, "for now you are forgiven for past crimes... But if I find myself in a trap with my deputy, I will come back and kill you." Tusk paused, "but as a thanks to you for this info I won't hang you, I'll put one in your chest."

Fiona, now done talking to John and leaning against a wall shrugged a bit. "That seems likea fair choice ta me. Though I a were sheriff, I wouldn't of let ya off so easily." She said quietly to Carl, casting him a glance.

Tusk watched Carl hobble off towards the Broken Bar Stool, "ain't no one to pour ya a drink." But Carl was gone, Tusk had a feeling Carl may have been the one to kill Noah or at least helped his Rocky Mountain Riders escape the town after the kill. "Next move deputy? Me and you check out the abandoned gold mine or do we form a possi?"

Fiona thought for a moment. "I think forming a possi would be better, safety in numbers after all." She pointed out, giving the sheriff a small side smile.

"There aren't that many in Tumbleweed ready to stand and fight," Tusk began thinking of people he could ask, Al the blacksmith, Borron the Injen Tracker, but that was basically it, "let me see who I can find, we will leave at dusk."

Fiona nodded and crossed her arms. "I'll look for people as well. Perhaps we meet back here at the time you suggested, dusk. Only so we could slit up and cover more ground of course." Fiona suggested with a tilt of her head.

"Good idea..." And Tusk headed off to return as the sun set on the western horizon.

Fiona started out as well, but as she talked to townspeople she always casted a glance towards the horizon. Keeping close watch on the sun.

As the Horizon set Tusk returned with three men, Noah's Constantly Drunk uncle Gregory and only uncle, the Blacksmith Alan, and the Ex-Irokee Bohron. "How many do you got? He asked Fiona..."

Fiona:
Fiona returned with only one person. A short, chubby girl wearing black and yellow. "This is Huney." Fiona said with a smile. "She owns a small shop right here in Tumbleweed."

Huney:
"Hello." Huney said shyly with a small wave.

"Then we should leave, at once!"

Fiona nodded. "Where do we go first sheriff?" She asked with a raise of a single eyebrow.

"Our informant said the Summer Gold Mines, about a two or three hours ride north of here." He mounted his horse, as did the four helpers, "Fiona, did that Grinning Gunsmith not want to join the possi?"

Fiona shrugged. "'Apparently not." She said, mounting her own white stallion.

The sun had set and the fireflies lit their path as they arrived at the mouth of the mine. "This isn't good..." Tusk said hopping off his horse, "I feel like if they were here wouldn't there be horses outside?"

Fiona dismounted her horse, looking around the area for anything.

Huney silently moved her horse around the premises. "G-G-Guys!" She called from a little ways off. In front of her there was a man, and gun. Both on the ground, and both covered in blood.

"GET BACK TO TUMBLEWEED!!!" Tusk yelled, "WEVE BEEN DOOPED, WEVE BEEN TRICKED, WEVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!!"

Fiona's eyes widened and she rushed to her horse, leaping onto the saddle. Huney whipped her horse's reins and started to gallop away, before three men cladden in black and all on horses appeared and started firing guns at them! Fiona let out a scream and quickly retrieved her guns, barely missing her shots as she fired at the men.

Tusk got on his horse and began to ride as the three men appeared in the distance, pulling out both his pistols he shot both at once! Tusk was an amazing marksman and shot one in the head and one's horse in the head. The one man fell limp on his horse as the other went into a painful pinwheel where his horse flipped over and crushed the man's spine and ribs! But without hands on the reins of his own horse he wasn't braced for what came next.

The third and final gunner released a shot from his gun hitting Tusk in the chest! He flew back as his horse ran out from under him and Tusk landed on his back on the dirt gasping for air!! The bullet seemed to miss his heart and lungs, and the sheriff could feel blood pooling under him from an exit wound but at least two ribs were broken and his wind was gone, along with that he was losing a lot of blood.

"Keep.... Going..." He pointed to the town as small pillars of smoke began to rise from Tumbleweed. The blacksmith, and drunk bartender kept riding as the native Irokee man loosed an arrow into the man who shot Tusk. He said aiming in his native language to Fiona and pointed at Tusk before following the other men into Tumbleweed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Tumbleweed (Open Western RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus