Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Just a random bit of thanks

Andryn Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I am in love with this thread.

Andryn, you're a credit to the community. I know we're all glad to have you here as well!
Ya dang right you are.

...er... I mean... *cough*
Kim wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Earendill wrote:
Actually, mine. I accidentally the whole turtle.

Accidentally the whole turtle?

GRAMMER FAIL. :3

MEME WIN.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-accidentally

I have been school'd. :(
CelestinaGrey wrote:
GRAMMER FAIL. :3

Also, GRAMMER? GRAMMAR. (unless you're German, which I know you're not. THEN THIS IS CORRECT.)

Vocabulary fail :3

*hugs*

On a sidenote and back on topic. ANDRYN? Lend me some of that awesome.
Andryn Topic Starter

Earendill wrote:
On a sidenote and back on topic. ANDRYN? Lend me some of that awesome.
...No. :D
*steals some of Andryn's awesoem while his back is turned* X3
Earendill wrote:

Also, GRAMMER? GRAMMAR. (unless you're German, which I know you're not. THEN THIS IS CORRECT.)

Actually, I am part German. xD German heritage ftw.
Andryn Topic Starter

A quick quote from another thread to prove a point:
Bonebag wrote:
LittleKingyo wrote:
I'm also trying to get back into the whole RP scene.
Skipping my usual randomness, check out the RP discussion and smalltalk sections of the forum - if you just relax and dig through the topics there, it's a veritable goldmine of useful information and helpful people to give your head a jump start, if you think you might need one. It's worked wonders on me.
Kim, I want you to look at this. Bones has been here for an even shorter time than I have, and already he's pimping out the community like a high-class callgirl. It's because of this site that you've made, and because of all you awesome roleplayers that frequent here, that make this more than just some neat little hobby forum. This place is becoming a real community. Groups like The Society are a prime example of the efforts that even the players themselves are taking to reach out to other players from different sites and genres and make them feel at home.

So, commendations all around, for everybody who are making this place one of the first sites I check in the morning, and one of the last at night.

Except you, Bones. Except you.
Bonebag wrote:
I am Andryn's completely willing manservant. I'm also secretly a Gwaldo.
And that's why. (let's see if he looks at this :P)
Andryn, you are epic.

I agree about the 'First thing I check in the morning, last thing at night' thing.

Heeheheheh, I can't wait to see his reaction..

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Just a random bit of thanks

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus