Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

An invitation arrives in the mail to your castle or mansion... Addressed from a city you have never heard of in a kingdom that hasn't existed for centuries, the letter is well written and comes with a ring inside of it....

Dearest Friend
This evening is my 600th birthday, and it would be regrettable for me to spend it without you. One of my closest and dearest friends! Dress well and when you are ready to arrive simply place the ring on your finger and you will appear in my palace! No gifts are nessassary, your presence is your present! I look forward to seeing you soon...

Yours truly, Saif Abi Al'Dun

Getting dressed in your finest, you examine the ring before eventually placing it upon your finger. The world around you grows dark and you wake up in a fancy bedroom! Out the window you can see a sand storm ranging just outside the palace but nothing else is visible. It's dark and sandy and that's all you can see, leaving your room you see empty suits of armor handing people drinks and silently seeing to guests. Of which there are many.... Including you now, but two big questions still echoes in your thoughts;

Who is Saif Abi Al'Dun and why was I invited to his Fancy Dinner Party?!?!?
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Dar'ja (played by Markifan02)

(Hello, umm.. I'm interested with Dar'ja being my caracter)
Saif Abi Al'Dun (played by RoyaleX318) Topic Starter

Give me a brief nutshell of who Dar'Ja is :)
AlexanderNoriega

Sounds cool, I am in.

Dar'ja is a sneaky, shady caracter... Most times he can be smart in problem solving, but sometimes not...
He is like a normal thief (but I felt like he shouldn't steal that much since he is confused were he is at nor if he can even go back)
He is a khajiit, a human-cat type thing (from a game called skyrim)

And I guess thats about it :)

Why would he be invited to a fancy dinner party?

AlexanderNoriega wrote:
Sounds cool, I am in.

And can you tell be about your character and why they would be invited to the fanciest dinner party??

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Why would he be invited to a fancy dinner party?

I should also point out that Dar'ja is part of "The Thives guild", so maybe he is a rich fellow and Saif wants some of his money...

Ok, but why would he be invited???

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Ok, but why would he be invited???
Maybe so Saif can kill Dar'ja for his money... Like a trap

Lol, let's not get ahead of our selves. Is Dar'Ja rich to that level?

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Lol, let's not get ahead of our selves. Is Dar'Ja rich to that level?
He does have many valubles like, rings, necklaces, gems that he keeps for prizes from stealing high honored people like kings and queens
He usually does jobs/missions for the Thives guild which earns him more money
He keeps it all in a bag untill he goes and "sets it up" which he does have a lot of valubles and a bounty on his head for quite of bit of money since he has been caught stealing a few times...
So I would say yea he is rich to that level including the bounty of course...

I just don't see a thieves guild member being invited... Do you have another character?
Conos (played by Markifan02)

Saif Abi Al wrote:
I just don't see a theves guild member being invited... Do you have another character?
Indeed makes sence... How about a wizard? Conos... He is a strong wizard but has a secrect, that no one knows

Is he secretly not a wizard lol

Saif Abi Al wrote:
Is he secretly not a wizard lol
No XD
But by that responce ima guess you don't want a wizard

No a wizard is fine

Just don't Over Power my plot

I won't try to

Then your guy is in!!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus