Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CLOSED, thank you!

Your character is always getting into trouble; supernatural beings just seem drawn to him, and he is constantly getting attacked. Finally, one day, a beautiful woman comes to him and offers him a deal; she'll be his bodyguard, but in return he lets her live with him and 'tag along' with his life. She's a powerful creature, and her aid could be incredibly useful. The only catch is this; she's a succubus, and in order to fight she needs a kiss from him!

OOC info:
Setting flexible; I'm up for whatever time period you want to do!
Third-person, please :D
My character will be a succubus, but this will be a PG to PG-13 RP. Anything sexual will be timeskipped over.
Looking for a male adult character, one that wouldn't really jump at the chance to have a succubus around.
Absolute minimum of four sentences, please. You don't have to write multiple huge paragraphs, but the more you give me in a post, the more I have to respond to :) The shorter the post is, the harder it is for me to get the muse to respond.

Please note: If I am already in an RP with you, I may say no to a second RP. But, feel free to ask anyways, just respect that I might prefer to have this RP with someone else :)

Another note: My schedule can be a bit busy at times. I'll normally start off pretty strong, but then I might settle down to a post a day, or a post every couple days. If you're okay with that, that's great :D I promise I haven't forgotten you, I just get busy.
Kombucha the Monster (played by Miss)

If you would like a more Eastern adventure, with terrible horrors wanting to destroy a certain man, then may I interest you in a Kombucha? Though it would be very amusing as they're the first Kombucha isn't very social, he may need all the help he can get when the supernatural decides he shouldn't be bothering it! He'll be getting into heavy trouble, and may not think that kissing is appropriate for battle, so it may be a funny pairing.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Kombucha the Monster wrote:
If you would like a more Eastern adventure, with terrible horrors wanting to destroy a certain man, then may I interest you in a Kombucha? Though it would be very amusing as they're the first Kombucha isn't very social, he may need all the help he can get when the supernatural decides he shouldn't be bothering it! He'll be getting into heavy trouble, and may not think that kissing is appropriate for battle, so it may be a funny pairing.

Oooo he seems very interesting :) Can you tell me more about the character? ^^ I've never heard of Kombucha before so I'm start from ground zero heehee
Kombucha the Monster (played by Miss)

The Kombucha hunts those that hunt man! In a self-sacrificing way, they give everything they have to fight against supernatural monsters, while pretending to be monsters. It's easier to do so when you are no longer man, as the rules no longer apply to you. They're very spiritual, usually summoning helpful spirits to aide them, and most have supernatural ties to nature.

Oooo so interesting! That can be such a unique twist on my idea. :) Sure, let's go for it!
Rex Ignatius (played by Recrudescence)

I would be interested in doing this, but I need to finish setting up my character first. For now, I'll drop this little comment here so I can keep updated.

Rex Ignatius wrote:
I would be interested in doing this, but I need to finish setting up my character first. For now, I'll drop this little comment here so I can keep updated.

I'm sorry, as much as I would love to start an RP with you, I think I've had my slots filled up. ^^;
Thank you for your interest though! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus