Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/Sci-fi School-like Scenario with (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mitch (played by Derglet)

When you're sent to the Country's most prestigious school that doubles up as a Military base, you'd expect it to be big, scary and pretty cool. It's no surprise that not only do you share dorms and the cafeteria with the Soldiers, you also share 'lessons' with some of them, with some of the higher up soldiers teaching you.

So why are you stuck with this Asshole-of-a-Kid as your teacher?

Okay okay, I know this story is kinda stupid. But I've done stupider ones, so here we go!
Mitch being here is just some bit of an inside joke with some buddies of mine, so yeah. I'm looking for at least 2 people to be students of this immoral wreck~ Don't care too much who/what they are, at least make them 12-18~ :P

If you want more on the setting, we'll explain as we go on, okay? Exposition is there for a reason~
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hmmm... I think my character Kiro Toshin chico-63341-1461395913.jpg might fit this RP. He's a hacker genius with ice magic and decent enough swordsman skills.

An alternative option though is Tym Riann chico-63345-1461403305.jpg, who definitely fits the helpless nerd bill... at least until one finds out about his skills with wizardry, which although are not without their embarrassing failures can be pretty powerful at times.
JuicebQx

Voidie-Pie

May I join with my character Chronis He have time powers and only a skim of ice power
Mitch (played by Derglet) Topic Starter

- Riik Kiro seems fine, if you wish to go him~
- JuicebQx I see you've got quite the amount of characters there! I don't see too much wrong with the first ones of each (Leo & Nick), though maybe all of the characters would be a little much ^^;
- Voidie-Pie While I see 'time' is the main theme for Chronis here, I'm a little skeptical. ^^; Is this like the usual time magic, and he can turn back time or such, or is it different?

Also, guys, do you all prefer PM or Forums?
JuicebQx

Well, the first one's of each would be Leo and Scorpion, as Nick was the firebreather with a minigun in his knee. I would only plan on using one of them but I wanted to give as many options as possible! I've only been in one other rp on this site, and it was a forum so I feel that the forums might be best for the moment.

Oops, sorry! XD Tough day~
Mitsuki - MST wrote:
- Riik Kiro seems fine, if you wish to go him~

Also, guys, do you all prefer PM or Forums?

Kiro it shall be, then!

I prefer PMs, but I can go forums if that's the way others wanna do it.
Paradigm McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

I can use my kid here, Paradigm. He's pretty much the spawn of an Alien and a Demon manifest, but! I'd like to finally use him for an rp.

- MissHolmes I don't see any problem with him~! Same question applies to you! Forums or Pms?
I tend to favor forums but either is okay!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/Sci-fi School-like Scenario with (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus