Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terror of the tower(open)

"Oh, I dunno. I'm sure he grows on you after a while. Or is that gnaws on you...I always get the two confused."

Another flight of stairs went by. "Any idea how many stairs this tower has? Because I did not agree to climb a mountain."
(ack--double post on accident.)
Taika Sekizai (played anonymously)

Takia shrugs. "How many floors id this tower? I don't think there are many floors left to go." Takia looked around the place and saw an open door. "What is it that got you to come in this place anyways?"
Arien grinned ruefully even as he caught Taika's glance at an open door. He adjusted his grip, taking a more defensive stance.

"Well, to be honest it was just a dumb bet. Well, dare really. Some lady at the bar bet us her wallet that no one who made it up to the top would be able to come back down alive." Arien chuckled. "If I can get to the top, I'm not worried about getting down. Anyway, she happens to be the bar owner's wife and I took the bet. I want a year's supply of--" he dropped his voice to a conspiratorial whisper--"Tabasco sauce."
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

The beast staggers up and stumbles out the door, still holding it's head, tail dragging. It rose it's head up until it caught sight of the two, eyes widening a bit, before it hissed and spread it;s claws again, growling.

Takia let her hands heat up to where if the beast made an attack at them then she would be able to fight back. Not if her claws and cat-like reflexs weren't enough, she had to be able to control and use fire. She glared at the beast; the tip of her tail flicking back and forth, waiting for the beast to strik her or Arien.
Arien spread his feet for balance, and raised his sword to defend. Was it him or did the creature seem..hurt?

"Like I said before," Arien stated, "I just want to reach the top. That's it. I'm not planning on taking anything--so whatever is up there you don't have to worry about me stealing it." Well, that remained to be seen. He hesitated briefly and then added, "is there something we can do to help you?"

The beast snarls and lunges at the two, but trips over it's tail and flaceplants, getting knocked out cold and laying there limply, tail twitchig a bit occaisionly.

Takia let her hands cool and walked over to the beast carefully. She flinched everytime the tail moved, then saw it was knocked out cold. "Okay, then that is the frist sign that we have some luck on our side. The beast is knocked out cold." She looked back at Arien, not an expression on her face.
As expressionless as Taika was, Arien was the complete opposite. He was doubled over laughing.

"Oooh, that was priceless!" He crowed. "Stepping on its own tail!" Arien cackled even as he produced a piece of rope from seemingly nowhere. Still chuckling, he tied the beasts hands and feet together, and the tail for good measure. "There, that should give us a good head start." He patted the creature on the head gently. "Be good and rest until we get to the top, please."

He stood and sheathed his sword. "Right, on we go."

The beast stirred slightly, all three horns shattered to show only nubs now. ''Nrrggh....'' It groaned, cringing and opening it's red and dark purple eyes slightly, a few teeth broken and somewhat lightly bleeding to stain it's pure white fur near a mouth filled with sharp teeth. ''My...Head hurts...'' It hissed, then looks at the two after mioving it's head a bit, vision blurred. ''The...Last floor is collapsed...In....This is the only floor that...Connected to it..'' The beast wheezed, growling slightly, but unable to move it's hands, feet....Or it's bladed tail,even.

Takia looked at the beasts face; a little surprised to see that it's eyes were almost the same mismatched colors as hers, then up at Arien. "Well, I guess this is as far as we can go if the last floor is collapsed in." Her tail tip still twitched with anticipation for the beast to some how get free and try to attack again, She looked back at the beast. "Do you know how the last floor collapsed in?"
Arien sighed. "Oh well, I made it this far." But he was intrigued by Taika's question and waited for an answer as well.

''A giant dragon made of stars whipped it down with a thrust from it's huge tail, knocking the floor down with ease, shattering the foundation. If you look up, you can see where I tried my best to patch up the weathered hole, where the foundation was knocked ajar.'' Hissed the beast. ''This dragon that attacked lives within the heavens, and guards a vast treasure. It only comes here at the moonlit night, when stars fill the vast reaches of the known space and heavenss...''

Takia nodded. "Do you know why the dragon attack this hotel?" She was curious as to why a dragon made of stars would attack this place.
Arien shuddered. "No offense, but I'm not planning to stay that long--vast hoards of treasure or no."

''But you hve to ssstay here for a night to finish the bet!....And the dragon was mad.''

(*kicks thread* LIVE)
Arien's brow twitched. "Stay here for a night? Fine. I can do that. I think I'll just hang out right here. Assuming the ceiling doesn't cave in on me. Or would you prefer I wait on the ground level?"

Elder grinned crookily. ''I dare ye ta stey on this flur for the neight!''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terror of the tower(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus