Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terror of the tower(open)

Taika Sekizai (played anonymously)

Takia's ears twitched at what the other two people in the building said and she groaned. "I can't let the guy get killed." She sighed and ran back down on all fours to the human's side and stood on her feet, her tail twitching back and forth. "Snacks, sure whatever." She mutter under her breath and rolled her eyes. She didn't believe that the beast would take her down, but she has been proven wrong before. She turned her nails into claws , fire dancing at the tips of her fingers.
Arien flinched and only because of the immediate threat before him didn't turn to counter Taika. And then he realized she was on his side.

"Oh, so I wasn't alone after all. Obviously," he added under his breath given the monster before him and the other person beside him.

"So, ah," he saw the flickering of fire and grinned. "If you play with fire, you're going to get burned." He turned back to the creature. "Are you the only thing in this tower?"
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''I am the beast of the Hope tower. I live here to challenge fools like you, who get dared to enter my home. Surely you both saw the bodies of the ones I had slain already, didn't you?'' It said grinning wildly.

''Fire is pretty useless here, unless you plan on burning the place down and killing us all.' It sneered, claws twitching, tail at it's side to shoe a wickedly curved blackened blade at the end.

The corners of Takia's mouth was twitching, trying not to smrik. There was an evil glint in her miss matched eyes. "Who says I don't plan to do that, anyways fire does more than just burn buildings." She ignored the humans remake to the fire on her fingers, since she though it annoying.
"'Tower of Hope'? More like Tower of Horror seeing what you have done to some few ignorant humans." Takia sighed, her tail had fell down to the side of her leg, only the with tip of it was up.
Arien glanced between the two. Well, if she wanted to take on this creature, more power to her.

"Who named the place anyway?" Arien muttered. "Tower of Hope? Horror? Despair? Look, I just made a bet with someone that I could climb to the top and back down with no problem. I didn't come to slay anything or anyone...I just want to get back the bar so I can pick up my reward. Do you insist on eating us?"

''You'll see.'' It hissed, backing away, before darting off downstairs and vanishing into thin air. All it left behind was a broken horn tip, and patches of white/blackish fur.
Arien bent down to feel the fur and pick up the broken horn. "Well, that was exciting," he said as he looked the horn over. At last he rose and turned to look at Taika.

"Thanks for the help. I'm Arien. What brings you to this, ah, delightful place?"

Takia just shrugged. "Curiousity, I guess. Anyways with what just happen, I doubt any clans are going to be stupid enough to come after me in here." Takia's ears twitched up then flaten against the sides of her head, but her face held no expression. "But I've been wrong before, I just hope this isn't one of those times." She sighed remembering the last place she though she would be safe.

The beast growls from the 7th floor, banging its head on a metallic drum in annoyance. Night was starting to fall fast, and soon it would need a lantern to get around.
"Clans? What'd you do to upset them?" He rolled his shoulders and heard the gentle thudding sound of...was that a drum?

"Are you, ah, still planning to go up the tower?" he started for the nearest stairs.

Takia nodded. "I'm this far in, I might as well find out more." She remembered Arien's question earlier then sighed. "I didn't do anything to upset them, it is what I am." Takia firey red/organe hair hanging a little past her mismacthed eyes.

The beast continues banging it's head on the drum until conking itself out and falling with a thunk, the drum rolling down the stairs.

Takia heard the drum falling down the stairs and pushed Arien and herself out of the way just before it hit them. "That was close...." she mumbled under her breath.
Arien stumbled but kept his feet. He flinched as the drum continued down the stairwell. "Thanks," he said. "We should probably hurry. I don't exactly plan to see floating lights in this tower--something about death following shortly after? And if I die, I can't collect my reward."

Stupid dare. He kept his sword before him, unsheathed.

Takia nodded. "Y-Yeah, I'm kinda not ready to die yet...." She gave a weak laugh that soon died. She kept her ears out listening closely to whatever quiet nosies would be sounded in the tower. Her tail fell to her side, showing she was ready to leave but, like always she wasn't going to let a human go and get himself killed; no matter if he put himself in this position or not.
"Well, these stairs aren't going to climb themselves." He glanced back at Taika. "If you don't want to follow me, I won't blame you." He started up the stairs once again.

Takia followed behind Arien. "I'm not scared off that easily." She hated the feeling of this tower gave off, it made a cold chill run down her spin. Along with making her tail tip twitch slightly.
Arien grinned. "Scared away? From this place? It feels like home," he joked. "Sweep up the cobwebs maybe, get rid of the unnaturally large spiders, and...yep, home sweet home. Get a fire in the hearth...is there a hearth?...and oh yeah--don't forget about the dead bodies. Might not want those outside--though it would probably get rid of unwanted strangers."

Takia rolled her eyes. "Yeah, minus all that this place is my dream home." She shook her head but with a small smiled. "It just needs some work and this would be a great place to live in, minus the pranking beast." She joked along with him, even though there was still a cold feeling on her spin was still there.

(Gack, sorry. Didn't notice the new posts. o.o)

The beast stirs awake as they arrive at it's room, groaning, rubbing it's head in great pain. ''Urrgh..Why cam't I scare theses pests away?'' It hissed, wiping a bit of blood off it's forehead, coughing a bit and looking at the open door.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Terror of the tower(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus