Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Away

Darth_Angelus Moderator

A friend is over from America, visiting London for the weekend and so I'm going to be there until Monday. Just letting people know if I'm not around so much, why that is :)
Sounds like it'll be awesome! Have fun! ^_^ It'll give some of us a chance to try and take your 'most hours spent in chat' throne XD
I envy your friend, Darth! If they're looking for something to do, other than say Big Ben and the British Museum, I might recommend the London Zoo. It has some nice exhibits with unique animals (or I might just be obsessed with zoos). Either way, it's worth visiting if you've got extra time.

What I really miss are the fish and chips and the pasties...mmm. And the J2O. Oh dear I shouldn't have read this. :P Have fun!
Darth_Angelus Topic Starter Moderator

Loki wrote:
Sounds like it'll be awesome! Have fun! ^_^ It'll give some of us a chance to try and take your 'most hours spent in chat' throne XD

Hah, good luck! ;)
PenGryphon2007 wrote:
I envy your friend, Darth! If they're looking for something to do, other than say Big Ben and the British Museum, I might recommend the London Zoo.

London Zoo is an excellent suggestion, alas they are only around for the weekend before heading on to Germany.

On my way home now. Had a great weekend though! :)
Yay! Glad you had fun! :) Can't wait to see you back in the chat :D

Thanks Loki, good to know I was missed :)

The weekend involved a convention and a few photos were taken. Thought I should share them ;)

For BSG fans:

MG_3274sml.JPG
This is how he decided to turn up for his morning photoshoot :D

MG_3299sml.JPG
Alessandra Toresanni, she was a Cylon in Caprica and brilliant in person :D

DSC8266sml.JPG
These two were in Stargate Universe. Both were very nice :)

MG_3923sml.JPG
:D
O_O What? Felicia Day!? That is her right? Jealous!!

Yep, that's her :)
Oooh, Darth gets awl da ladies ;3 (and a dude in a bathrobe; one of these is not like the others!)

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Oooh, Darth gets awl da ladies ;3 (and a dude in a bathrobe; one of these is not like the others!)

Thanks ;)

I'm going to be disappearing again for a few days but I'll be back on thursday :)
What? But I have things to tell you! Silly Darth going poof again!

Tell me anyway, it will give me something to look forward to when I get back :D

A photo I took this morning :0

thismorning.jpg
Where were you? Looks like a space station! But you're back! Yay! *throws sith shaped confetti!*

Thanks for the welcome back! :D

There's a reason it looks like a space station ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Away

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus