Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Mai nodded. "Okay then, just follow me." Mai turned and walked to her house. Her home was a classic british home. It was one story tall with wooden walls painted a dull white. The roof was a simple gray color. She unlocked the front door and opened it up. The inside was simple for a witch, a dark blue couch, with a chocolate lab sleeping on it. Cream walls with a plan black carpet that went to all the rooms but the kitcen, and bathrooms. The kitcen and living room was connceted, but there was a counter inbetween the two areas. Her kitcen looked the same as any other. White walls, black and white pattrened tiles, wooden kitcen table, wooden cabinets, etc. She took off her gray peacoat on the back of the couch, waking up the lab. The lab looked at Mai then at Daman then back at Mai with cofusion and curiousity. Mai looked at Daman. "What would you like, sir?" She was being a good hostess by asking and she knew he hadn't eaten anything for what might have been weeks.
Daman (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Daman looked around Mai's home. He couldn't tell if it was a nice home or not since he'd never been in anyone's home. At her question he gave a simple shrug. "I get just about anything, Miss." He said softly, the words rolling smoothly off his tongue like they would an aristocrats. He turned to face her. "I believe I never told to my name." He bowed his head, his shaggy hair falling into his eyes. "I am called Daman." While spelled as Daman it was pronounced as Daimen.

Mai nodded and gave a weak smile. "I'm just called by Mai or by my witch line." She shrugged, remembering that she was the red eyed devil witch. She was one of the most rebelious witchs, always trying to get away from her Witch Clan. Most of the time she would go missing for a month and then come back in bad shape. Right now she had got home a week ago so she was almost fully healed from her last disappaernce. "You are more than welcome to choose what you want to eat. LIke I said, I don't eat much." She sat down on the couch and the lab laided down on her lap. She petted the dog, which was half grown.

Daman nodded in return. "Mai," he staid softly. "I really do not care what I eat as long as it is meat." He continued standing, knowing that if he sat he'd pass out. seeing as he avoided witches he knew nothing about their clans, or what any distinguishing features of each clan was. He'd always been told witches were evil creatures, sacrificing babies and enslaving other beings...but Mai didn't seem that bad, though he was still wary of her magic.

Mai shrugged. "You can grab whatever you like to eat. I only have food around for whenever I need it, or I hace a guest over." Mai stood up and walked into the kicten and grabbed a oil can and oiled her metal hand. She could tell it was getting rusty from her old work since her old co-workers likes to play pranks and she was the main target. "I'm sorry if the smell of oil hurts you, but I can't have my hand getting rusty and just stop working." Mai flexed her hand to make sure it was working right. She never told many people what really happened to her right hand, but her scars gave it away. Since she removed her jacket, burn scars ran up both her arms starting at her wrists.

Daman went into her kitchen and grabbed the first then he saw. Not caring what it was her tore into like a wild animal, forgetting for a moment there was no wall to hide him. When he finished he turned on the sink to wash his hands and face. when he came back into the living room he bowed, trying to block out the smell of oil. His eyes took in her burn scars fallowing the whorls and ridges that the fire had made in her skin...he didn't mention them though. It wasn't that he was not curious but more out of respect for Mai's privacy. If she wanted him to know what happened she would tell him.

Mai noticed that Daman was looking at her burn scars that she forgot was visible. She mumbled something under her breath about a witch burning. She lost two things that terrible day, her right hand and her brother. She put the oil can back in the cabinet and sat back down on the couch. She was always quiet when she was reminded about her scars, but not an emotion would cross her face. The lab sat next to her and whimpered; showing he knew that she was remembering something. She looked over that the lab and smiled sadly.

Daman frowned. He hadn't meant to make her remember her past. He felt bad for. No one should have to be burned for being what they were born to be. The idea actually made him sick. he didn't know how to comfort anyone, at least not in his human form. a flash of blue light and Daman stood before her as a wolf. The massive canine lay his muzzle on her knee. His eyes, though still cold and filled with bitterness, seemed to be saying it'd get better.

Mai looked at Daman and smiled at him. She petted his head, knowing how he felt. She never though it was right to burn witches but worse to burn their siblings that weren't witches or wizards, just humans. She had to watch her brother die the way she almost did, the only thing that saved her life that day was that she had a switch blade under her sleeve. "It's all in the past." She mumbled still petting Daman's furry canine head.

Daman let his eyes drift close. He wished there was something he could do to help. To make the bad memories disappear. But he was just a wolf in human clothing. An Animal pretending at being a man, He couldn't help Mai. This train of thought caused Daman to feel a bit depressed. He held back a whimper and opened his eyes. For once his gaze looked more sad than bitter.

Mai petted Daman's head. "It's alright, everyone has there stories and I'm no different. Just another person I guess." Mai shrugged, she might be a witch but she rarely used magic because it stirred up memories of the family members she lost. "You have your story, just like everyone else. Not all are good ones though." She sighed knowing that it is more common for people weather they be human or not have something bad. "Everyone just has to deal with them." She though.

Daman nodded and pulled back. he looked up at her. His eyes back to being filled with a bitter frost. He slowly made his way around her home. sniffing at things he'd never seen before. He poked the oven then darted away. His ears back and snarling at the odd boxy contraption. His little adventure in her house was oddly amusing, especially when he accidentally turned on the can opener and ran away with his tail between his legs yelping.

when he was done he moved back to where Mai was. He tilted his head and looked at her. His lips pulled back to give her an embarrassed smile. As if he was trying to say he'd never been in a house before and had never run into anything like the stuff sh had.

Mai tried not to laugh; that was hard for her. She petted Daman's head, showing it was alright. "I'm not suprised, most witch's and wizard's don't live in their own houses either. I kinda guessed you were proably use to the woods." She smiled, even with her history she was still the same girl even if it didn't look like it when first meeting her. She looked at the door and then there wasa knock at the door. Mai sighed and stood up. "It's about time he got here. I said I might know someone who might be able to help track down whoever you are looking for." She walked to the door and opened it to a man that was a few inches taller than her with short crop brown hair and gold eyes; he was a friend of Mai's. The man looked Mai up and down and made a sound in disapprove which Mai rolled her eyes at. "Mai, how many times do I have to tell you to wear a jaket at all time to hide your scars?" The man said in an annoied tone. Mai crossed her arms over her chest. "Excuse me? Last I checked this house was in my name, everything in it I own, and that I am not your sister, wife, or girlfriend so you don't own me."

Daman moved to her side, his hackles raised as he snarled at the man. He was a wolf and wolves always respected females. to not was the fastest way to get your guts torn out. His cold eyes flashed darkly and he edged in front of her. His big body shaking with barely leashed restraint. His snarling grew louder as he glared him down.

The man raised an eyebrow at Daman, unafraid. "A new pet, Mai?" Mai glared at him. "No, Darwin, this is Daman, I called you here to help him out with tracking someone since you won't teach me." She knelt down beside Daman and petted his head. "It is okay, Daman. This is a guy I know who can help you out. He is just always an ass." She was trying to calm Daman, but she wasn't trying too hard. She hated Darwin very much even though they were soulbounded together by being born at the same time.

He dropped his lips and stepped back, his hackles still up. In a flash of blue light he was back to being human. He continued to growl in the back of his throat, showing his displeasure for the man. He crossed his arms and scanned Darwin like he was cockroach, one he couldn't wait to crush. He refrained. It was never good to stain someone's home with blood...and since he didn't know the wizard's powers he didn't wish to fight him.

Darwin did the same to Daman. "You brought a werewolf in your house?!" Darwin was one of those wizards who did not like werewolves. Mai rolled her eyes. "Again, this is my house, not yours. He needs help, Daman is still a person no matter what he is or what he has done in the past." Mai hissed at Darwin. She was at the point of slaming the door in his face and trying to get someone else to help, but she didn't think it was easy to find a witch or wizard who could track someone down.

Daman snorted. He didn't care what the male thought. Most other creatures placed his race on the level of dogs. However, they were self aware and highly intelligent. When they saw their reflection they knew it was them and not another wolf. He looked over Darwin, it was hard to believe this thing could help him find his old pack.

Mai ignored Darwin and looked up at Daman, since he was close to being a foot taller than her. "What do you think? I can always try finding out if someone else who can help. Darwin is good at tracking, it's how he found me here in London, but he has the worst of attuides." She wasn't joking about Darwin tracking her down to London, he was told to by her Witch Clan leader since it was another attempt of her's to be free from them.

Daman frowned. "If he's the best tracker I suppose he can help." His tone was flat, as though he no longer cared about finding his pack but about getting this man out of his sight. He dug his claws into his hand, trying to leash his rage. It wasn't good when werewolves got mad, and he doubted Mai's house could take the damage that and eight foot tall wolf man could bring...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus