Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123)

Mai was in her boss's office telling him that she was quiting her job. "Mai, you can not quit, this place hasn't been better since you came along. Anyways I'll tell everyone that you are a witch, so you have to work here." Mai crossed her arms and rolled her red eyes. "And if you do that sir you'll be classed as a wack-job and put in the house for crazy people. To the rest of the world witchs belong in fairy tales, as evil creatures." She retored before turning to the door and opened it. "Goodbye, sir. This place is just not a good place for me." What she meant is that her co-workers were all just a bunch of flirts and didn't know how to repsect a woman. She walked out of her boss's office and across the repair she use to work. She left the place with her things and walked around town looking for a new place to work. She had a few grease stains on her clothes and smudged against her skin. A few people took a second glance at her for her metal hand that the sun was glaring off of.
Daman (played by Bloodwolf1994)

A large black canine nosed his way around the garbage can. He hadn't eaten since coming to London and that wasn't a good thing. He was liable to tear someone open and use the bloody bits to sate his hunger. He refrained though. He wasn't going to make himself a monster. He didn't want to cause a whole "Werewolf in London" scenario.

He walked out into the light, the sun glinting off his black fur. He wasn't from around here, no he was from the Carpathian mountains in Romania. He'd travel all the way to London in search of the pack that had left him to die after he'd been loyal for twenty years. Now, at the age of Twenty five, he was no closer to finding them.

The bright flash of light on metal had him jumping back. His ice cold eyes scanning the area. After seeing no gun he let his hackles fall. The light had come from a metal hand. Curious as to what had happened he stepped closer to her and made a small noise to get her attention. He looked up, at her wondering why she smelt like a car's engine.
Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Mai looked at the canine that seem to want her attetion. She was guessing that it had something to do with her metal hand. She knelt infornt of the canine, she noticed that the canine looked like it hadn't eaten in a while, which she knew wasn't good. She didn't know weather the animal would follow her home so she could give it something to eat so she decided tp just take out what she had left of her lunch, which was more than most people would think since Mai didn't need to eat much. She had three quaters of a sandwitch and exctended it to the canine. "Here." She smiled at the animal, her voice gentle as if the canine was a person instead of an animal.

Unable to help himself Daman took the sandwich from her hand, almost delicately, and woofed it down. Once the sandwich had vanished into his ravenous maw, he sat at her feet. His tail wagged as though he was a dog. His ears pricked up. The wolf part of him wanted more food, but the man in him was more curious about her hand then the ache in his belly.

Mai smiled at the canine's friendliness. She stuck out her left hand for the canine to smell so that the wolf knew her scent and that she meant no harm. She knew if she spoke to the wolf as if it was a person she would get weird looks which would in return get glares. "Mai," was all she said, showing that was her name. Pronounced may but spelled Mai.

Sniffed her hand and stood. He moved back, shaking his large head. The smell of grease and oil burned his delicate nose. It pushed him into a sneezing fit. He rubbed his paw over his nose as a human would their hand. He gave a slight growl and shook his head again. Once more he reclaimed his seat at her feet though he was now breathing through his mouth. His eyes, which had never seemed to show any warmth, watched her closely.

Mai wondered for a moment why her scent caused what looked like pain to the wolf then she remembered that she just left her old job so she knew she smelled somewhat as grease and oil. She grabbed a rag out of her backpocket and wipped off her hands, removing the grease and oil offf her hands. "Sorry." she mumbled to the wolf, showing that she was sorry that if she caused the animal pain from her scent. She knew her right hand was cold and always smelled off metal and oil. But under the smell of oil and grease was something else most people didn't know what. Magic. Mai was a witch but she used her job as a repair woman to cover her scent since it was easier to track down if not masked by another scent.

Daman gave a nod and yawned. He let every bit of his body relax...but it was a a false kind of relaxing. He was still ready to spring, to fight. He never truly relaxed. Never slept for more then a few minutes. He knew that if he wasn't on guard each breath he breathed would be his last.

A second sniff of the woman's hand held the sickly sweet smell of magic. He crinkled his nose at it. It was an instinct in werewolves to distrust magic. It was something they couldn't see. They couldn't fight. while they could all wield some magic, it was mostly just to hide there close when they shifted to they wouldn't tear or lose them.

against his will his hackles rose. He didn't growl or snarl, he just watched her closely with cold untrusting eyes.
Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(Sorry, I use to have Mai before I forgot that I didn't have her anymore.)

Mai sighed and saw that the wolf must not trust her anymore, if ever did. She stood up and patted the wolf's head gently. She guessed it was a werewolf or something around those lines to not trust her at the change in her scent. She stuffed her metal hand in her pocket seeing that she was getting more glances and she always hated having any attetion on her, good or bad. She muttered a curse towards having let herself get burned and for letting losing her right hand. "See you, I guess." She spoke towards the wolf before walking away, knowing it must seem rude or something but she really never met but one other werewolf in her life time and she didn't know what to do when she saw one.

Daman tilted his head to the side and stood. He trailed after her. He had no leads but wondered about the possibility of having the witch, Mai, track them down. Maybe then his endless wandering would come to an end and he could try to find a new pack to take him in. He was a loyal beast and an amazing guardian. He'd done everything he was supposed to, which was why he was so angry with his pack for attacking him and leaving him to die. He wondered what he'd give Mai in exchange for her help. He didn't have money or any job skills to get some, besides bodyguard...or assassin.
Abby Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(Again, sorry. >.<)

Mai noticed the wolf following her and wondered why, since it looked like that it didn't trust her. She waited till they were in a less populared area before turning to face the wolf. "I don't get you. I can tell you don't trust me but still you follow me. I want to know as to why seeing that I'm not a lapdog for the Witch Clan, or that I don't know too much about the magical world besides what I have faced." Mai didn't care who heard what she just said, since it looked like no one else was around and she wasn't far from her house. She was cirous about the wolf and where it's pack was, since most wolves traveled in packs not alone like she does.

Finding the form he was in was in adequate for conversing with the witch. Unlike the way movies and books made it seem, there was no pain and no slow moving of bone. It was simply a quick flash of light fallowed by a new form. Daman now stood at a towering six foot eight of solid sleek muscle. He crossed his arms over his broad chest. "I do not care about and witch clan or what you know about the magical world. I was simply curious as to weather or not you know how to use magic to track down living beings." His voice was deep and heavily coated with a Romanian accent. His ice colored eyes settled on her face, making eye contact. Letting her feel the weight of the bitterness and hate that made their home deep in his soul.

Mai was unfazed by the feelings in the mans eyes and crossed her arms. "Sorry to say, but I don't. I haven't learned that yet. Witch Clans like to make sure witchs can't go against them so we have to find out things on our own. Anyways what would make you think I'd be able to track someone down with my magic?" Mai never had tried to track anyone unless there was something she had to have taken care of them. She was not use to werewolves. "Why don't you have your pack to help you out?" Mai thought that the man has a pack and is just not with them. She kept to herself, never letting anyone know about her past unless her temper broke and she caved in and it was rare.

He growled deeply in his throat. "My pack Is what I want you to find." he balled his hands into fists letting his claws slice into his hands. He used the physical pain to dull the mental one. "Once I find them I will shred everyone of them to ribbons. I'll make sure they all suffer." he shook his head, dislodging the thoughts. "are you sure you cannot track them down? Have you not tried before?"

Mai shook her head. "I never tried and I don't even know how too." Mai shruged. "If I could I would have already tracked down the leader of my Witch Clan." Mai's hands balled into fists at the memory of what the leader of her Witch Clan did, and she wouldn't say. "I doubt I can find any way how too since the spellbooks I have don't say anything about tracking." Mai wished she knew that since she had people that had messed up her life that she would like get back at.

Daman let his shoulders fall. another lead dead. Another one on what seemed to be an endless search. "I see." he said flatly. In a very old world manner he bowed low at his waist. "Thank you for your time then." He spun and began to walk away. His steps were slightly off balance. His vision blurred. He had forgotten how much harder it was to be hungry as a human than as a wolf. A wolf's body was used to going without food, a human one was not. Once around the corner he leaned against a building, resting his head on the building. If he was lucky someone would through out a raw chicken or he'd run into a group of stupid pigeons. neither were high on his list of great foods but beggars couldn't be choosers.

Mai sighed and folllowed him. "I can tell you haven't eaten in days. You're more than welcome to come down to my house. I don't eat much." Mai shrugged. She couldn't turn away from someone who needs help. She tucked her metal hand back in her right pocket so the sun wouldn't glare off it anymore. "I might not be able to help track who your looking for but I think I know someone who does."

Daman's icy gaze flickered over in her direction. for a moment it looked as though the large werewolf would stay put. That he'd just suffer alone...but Daman was far from a fool. If food and help was being offered he'd except, just not to eagerly. He'd learned a lot about betrayal, so much he could teach a lifetime course, which is why he trusted no one.

He pushed off the wall to stand up straight. He bowed low. "Thank you, Miss. Please, led the way." He pushed back the sick feeling he got from bowing and kept his expression blank. something he was very good at.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus