Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Mai nodded then looked back at Darwin. "Now it is up to you, are you going to help or just waste more of my time?" Darwin made a 'hmmm~' sound as if he was in deep though then shrugged. "Might as well, since you haven't been keeping your witch clan on their toes lately. But of course, they made sure with your last visite that you stay home and out of their hair for awhile." Mai glared at him as her right hand on the door gripped the door. She soon cracked the door lound enough for anyone near by to hear making Darwin jump. "Don't test me, Darwin. Just because I am a witch doesn't mean I won't kill you on the spot." She growled at Darwin, her eyes shifting to s dark red color.
Daman (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Daman blinked. He was unsure of what to say or do...but remained on guard. He didn't want this man to get any ideas and try to hurt Mai. She was the only one who'd been nice to him. That was something he didn't take for granted. His lips raised to show his elongated canines.

Mai lossened her grip on the door before she could break it. She sighed and motioned for Darwin to come in. "It is better not to have the possibly of noise humans trying to listen in." She moved out of the doorway to let Darwin in. Darwin walked into the house and Mai closed the door behind him. She was not use to Darwin being in her home. She would usually slam the door in his face when he came by. She walked over to the couch and sat down. The lab laided down in her lap, on graud from hearing and sensing that Darwin made his owner mad, and annoied.
Daman (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Daman backed up as well. He leaned against the wall, his lips still raised in a snarl. His pupils narrowed, almost vanishing in a sea of icy hate. It wasn't a good sign, in truth, it was a very bad sign. Daman's thoughts had begun to chase themselves in circles, like a dog hunting it's tail. the low growling rumbles grew louder, but, he remained in place.

Darwin walked in, with a cocky grin not caring how close he could be to death. He looked around the house, getting annoied when there was two rooms locked which were Mai's bedroom and some other room that she didn't tell others what it was. He sat down on the couch; farest from where Mai sat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Auto Witch (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus