Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Tons of perverted fun!

Zaiha (played anonymously)

She just gets no love. :(

Anyone up for some 1x1 RP with Zaiha? She is a giantess/nord lovechild with an affinity for violence and alcohol. There will be adult content in the form of violence and sexual harassment from her side, so make sure you're okay with that!

Medieval setting, possibly in a Nord settlement. She prefers sticking near arenas or work as a mercenary.

I'm not entirely sure how much I'll be available in the nearby future. Post if you're still interested!
I'll do an 1x1 with your character. I'm always up for a new RP. You may choose whichever character of mine you like since I don't care which one. :)
Zaiha (played anonymously) Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
I'll do an 1x1 with your character. I'm always up for a new RP. You may choose whichever character of mine you like since I don't care which one. :)

Yay! Are there any that exist in a medieval setting? They all appear very modern with modern clothes.
Zaiha wrote:
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:

Yay! Are there any that exist in a medieval setting? They all appear very modern with modern clothes.

I don't think any of them are medieval but I'm about to make a new character that should be set for that. I think I'll make them a half god, like the ones you would see in the Lighting Thief moive. Just give me a moment to delet an old character and work on the new one. :)
It must be the summer heat~

I would love to play with you~
Minerva

A little offtopic, but Kuro: If you like the Lightning Thief movie, you should read the books. They're much more in depth and if you're thinking of playing a demi-god based on that you can probably get a lot more ideas. :)

Thanks for your interest guys. :) I'm afraid your characters might be a bit too nice for Zaiha though! She's very brutish and hangs around in areas that aren't always too pleasant. Looking at your characters, they are likely difficult to roleplay in such a setting. With the adult theme, it would also have to be roleplayed in a group with a minimum age of 18 requirment (I'm not comfortable RPing Zaiha with players who are younger :( ).

I'm definitely open to non-convential characters for this setting, but with how and who Zaiha is, I fear it might not work out so well.
Minerva wrote:
A little offtopic, but Kuro: If you like the Lightning Thief movie, you should read the books. They're much more in depth and if you're thinking of playing a demi-god based on that you can probably get a lot more ideas. :)

I appreciate your enthuiam to share these things, but considering it's off-topic, perhaps you could discuss the Lightning Thief movie with Kuro throuh PM or create a new topic? I'd like to primarily focus on finding roleplay with Zaiha in this topic.
Kim Site Admin

Yes, let's please don't derail search for RP topics. There's some great threads about favorite books already in progress. :)
I am somewhat flattered at how nicely you perceive my characters~ It is true, for the most part. One of them is frail and would never socialize with brutish people, and the other is more modern based. Though I was not planning on using either of them for this sort of game~

Tannis, my sweet Tannis, is always situated in a medieval setting, but since she carries nothing but clothing, she can appear in other time zones without too much of a fuss~ I enjoy the challenge of starting a game with nothing and gaining much more by the end of it~

Fighting, loving, and a bit (or a lot) of unpleasantness is perfectly fine for Tannis.
Cain Hastien (played by Rosewood)

Perverted fun sounds like it'd be right up Cain's alley. His dark, bloodstained alley lined with scented candles and covered in pink shag carpeting. He's a bit crazy and evil, so I haven't been able to figure out many places or scenarios he'd fit into, but if you think he'd be a suitable match for Zaiha I'd be willing to give it a shot.
-raises hand- yes please?

Goodness, that's a lot of responses! Didn't quite expect that. :P

Uhmm. Drayle, which character would you pick for this? There's the possibility of doing a group RP if that works out. :)

rolled 3d20 and got a natural 13. After the modifier of +5, got 18
While I'm at it, random diceroll test!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Tons of perverted fun!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus