Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Problem Children from Another World

This RP is meant for supernatural beings. Finding ourselves ultimately bored in our current worlds, we are all sent mysterious letters inviting to "Come play a Game" at a place called Little Garden ...Will you accept?!

Present OC's, most all are welcome, the dangers of the games range from treacherous and life threatening to simple puzzles and gambling...Wit and Brawn are equally valuable within these games.

Follow the tail of the Black Rabbit!
Fawne (played by Zinx)

(would Fawne be okay ?)
Roemello Kyric Darkholme (played by Phoenix_Avatar) Topic Starter

3 beings having answered the call, they were transported to an alternate dimension...

Wind crashing heavily across his face Roemello was yanked from his slumber to find himself falling from the sky. Looking around there were was nothing but open space and two other falling along side him. Was this a test, to survive this fall?!
Zelph Leonhardt (played by Zinx)

"What the-" her words were swept away by the wind. One minute she was curled up in an umade bed, very comfortable and warm only to wake up falling. Her wings formed and unfurled, acting like a parachute. Everything slowed around her, only then was she able to see the other two. Cursing, she dove down hoping to help them before the ground claimed them.
(I'm quite curious about this Rp, I'm considering joining it, do you have room for one more? - I'm not sure which one of my characters fits this RP the best though)
Roemello Kyric Darkholme (played by Phoenix_Avatar) Topic Starter

@chimera; we are just getting started actually, message me
Luther Anderson (played by jake_smol_english)

(I want to roleplay this if it is chill with you use.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Problem Children from Another World

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus