Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Temporary RP hiatus

This time it's not about school. Something very big and very sad has happened in my life this week, and I can't bring myself to make any RP posts. So everyone I'm RPing with right now, please be patient. When I'm feeling better, I will post. Meanwhile, prayers and thoughts would be really appreciated.

If you want to know what's going on, PM me. But it's not necessary.

Thanks for your patience guys. I'll be around, in chat and stuff. But I won't be making any RP posts.
Love you guys, thanks for the patience.
TheLily

Take all the time you need, but know we'll miss you sweetie.
:( Sorry to hear that something bad happened! Take all the time you need, I can't wait for you to join us in the Avatar rp! :) Hope you feel better soon! <3 <3
Jetticus

Much Love Celestina, let us know if we can do anything for you. We'll be patient and think about you.

*big Jett bear hug*
I am sad to hear!

I do hope things starts to look up for you and we'll all be here waiting for you.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Thanks for the talk, guys!

I just want to give a quick update. Things are a little bit better. What happened is going to affect my family for a while still, but it's not such a huge press right now as when it first happened. But right now we currently have a missing cat and I have finals (Gotta have everything done by May 31st).

I feel bad because I can't even participate in the current Kudopocolypse ^^; But I just want you all to know that I still love you all, and once my big school rush is done, I look forward to celebrating with you guys! <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Temporary RP hiatus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus